Epic Perfect World

spirit of defense

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
can we get them (and spirit of assault i guess) for mystical elixirs. or base contribution
sometime soon
pls
ok

edit: if you're going to -1 at least explain why this is different to every other pill available for elixirs or contibution, so it's a bad idea only for these pills.
none are difficult to farm. it's the time required to do it.
Last Edit: Feb 07, 2015, 09:04 am by ♪

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
+1. Yes, please...

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
+1 i agree cuz my edate is outstanding

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
omg pls no.... -1 cause u can already get Ancient Emblems litteraly for free now at least leave buffpills a need to farm
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
+1 elixirs or contribution sounds decent.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
+1 for elixirs would be amazing
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I would say -1 cause those are easy to get.  :-X
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline KingCobra

• quited/inactive.
-69 gm. ppl already not leaving sz w.o full buffs. dont make nerds get buff too easy  :police:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
-69 gm. ppl already not leaving sz w.o full buffs. dont make nerds get buff too easy  :police:
1 veno or archer and they loss buff so....

Offline 🌙

• sux
I would say -1 cause those are easy to get.  :-X

every pill is easy to farm... yet we still have the alternative of elixirs/bq points to buy them. how is it different now, i mean we've had the pills here for like 1 year already and everyone uses them, so it just seems like a logical thing to do. plus if i farm them i get a lot of assault ones i don't really use so much but don't want to sell, so i am left with 300 of those and no def ones.

omg pls no.... -1 cause u can already get Ancient Emblems litteraly for free now at least leave buffpills a need to farm

why should they have a 'need' to farm. most people are happy about the change to emblems. do you want everyone to go back to picking herbs all over the map or something LOL

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
why should they have a 'need' to farm. most people are happy about the change to emblems. do you want everyone to go back to picking herbs all over the map or something LOL
Oh god no.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
no idea
it just make ppl full buff
also u can get around 20/30 SoD per aba (not x2)
full run
so ...

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi

bvanharjr

Way too easy to get. -1

Offline 🌙

• sux
Way too easy to get. -1

easy to get like every other pill available in these ways (besides IG which requires tw land) which can be farmed just by flying around and clicking on herbs, if you have the time to do that. even bots can do it. do you not like those being available through elixirs too?