Epic Perfect World

Genuine question about population.

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
  • Characters: PinkParadox
  • Faction: N/A
For some odd reason, dunno, could just be my imagination.

But it looks like the population went down, and by alot. Where on earth did everyone go? It's like they just packed up and left.  >:(

Offline ⓅⓇⓈ

• EPW OG
Maybe it's just your imagination.

---

BTW, is the EPW daily user population a secret? 

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink

---

I have no idea.  :sad:

Offline Alhmir

• Alhmir
  • Never its too late to start again
  • Characters: ALHMIR
...............  ???

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
some RQ game
some got a life
some E-dating camping in sz
some moved to new games
somne got bored of pw

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
some RQ game
some got a life
some E-dating camping in sz
some moved to new games
somne got bored of pw
some always come back no matter there they go

Offline PinkParadox

• I love your face.
  • Pink
some always come back no matter there they go

Not sure what to think.

Ive been playing since near the beginning. It's just, quite now.  :'(

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Some got exams atm.  :sad:

Offline Daddy.

• Jimmy Dean Productions.
you are all just lonley
Recent video.

D34DP00L

Ye

---

Yes it is, because the fact is the server is dying but the GM's will never ever admit it. Why the **** would you admit your paycheck is going away? Or feed the fire that could burn yourself.

I've asked them before how many are on. THey laughed and said "We're way more populated than server X"

Honestly I think they're not counting how many ALTS are logged on at any given point. Each player basically has 1 alt char logged or on if not more.

EPW Is now a days like the scenes in "I Am Legend" where all the people are mannequins, thats EPW right now.

And most likely this thread will be deleted/hidden or locked, or GM alt will troll thread to get it derailed and thus locked.

The GM's don't want anyone shouting "FIRE" because then more players are more likely to abandon ship as well.

bvanharjr

We're not dead, school hits during this time of year.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Ye
Yes it is, because the fact is the server is dying but the GM's will never ever admit it. Why the **** would you admit your paycheck is going away? Or feed the fire that could burn yourself.

I've asked them before how many are on. THey laughed and said "We're way more populated than server X"

Honestly I think they're not counting how many ALTS are logged on at any given point. Each player basically has 1 alt char logged or on if not more.

EPW Is now a days like the scenes in "I Am Legend" where all the people are mannequins, thats EPW right now.

And most likely this thread will be deleted/hidden or locked, or GM alt will troll thread to get it derailed and thus locked.

The GM's don't want anyone shouting "FIRE" because then more players are more likely to abandon ship as well.

ay dont forget the US werent first on the moon and the dollar bill proves the existance of the illuminati oh and aliens ofc

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Okay kiddo, now this is from NW today, and that's pretty much above average of what used to be, considering it's exam time. And it's 3-5x more than on average PWI server
If you want to check out how dead the server is go visit Ares tomorrow, maybe you will get more than 1 fps.

Or maybe you want it locked with your provoking comments, go troll somewhere else

scatterer3

So far only 3 people from my circle "quit", and 2 of them still log on Saturdays for Ares event... I think this is exaggerated, everyone I know is still playing, dafuq o.O?!

I think this thread should be instantly deleted, I don't understand the purpose of this topic. Why don't you ask your "gone" friends where they are?

Offline Areashiii

• best player ever
  • Characters: Areashii
  • Faction: Artifex
Okay kiddo, now this is from NW today, and that's pretty much above average of what used to be, considering it's exam time. And it's 3-5x more than on average PWI server
If you want to check out how dead the server is go visit Ares tomorrow, maybe you will get more than 1 fps.

Or maybe you want it locked with your provoking comments, go troll somewhere else
My friend my friend what about freedom of speech