lost all servers but one

Offline cutter

what can be the problem  just one server showing up in list of the 4 servers

Offline KGB

• Characters: Igor
  • Faction: YouGotRekt
its mean they are using cheap host lol

EricaMurcas

They may be experiencing technical difficulties, I've noticed in the past that server 2 and 4 suffer from high ping and sometimes completely go out. Right now, all 4 are up for me.  Here are the solutions/suggestions from Agatio.

1. Servers are showing as offline
- Start the patcher.exe and check if your game is at its latest version. If it's not, let it update and check again
- Restart your router and PC and check again
- Add launcher.exe / patcher.exe / elementclient.exe to your antivirus exception list
- Run fixit.bat in EPW/launcher and then click 'Verify' button on game patcher and check again
- Copy serverlist file attached to the bottom of this post and paste in EPW/patcher/server. Then restart the client and check again
- Alternately redownload / reinstall the client

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
They may be experiencing technical difficulties, I've noticed in the past that server 2 and 4 suffer from high ping and sometimes completely go out. Right now, all 4 are up for me.  Here are the solutions/suggestions from Agatio.

1. Servers are showing as offline
- Start the patcher.exe and check if your game is at its latest version. If it's not, let it update and check again
- Restart your router and PC and check again
- Add launcher.exe / patcher.exe / elementclient.exe to your antivirus exception list
- Run fixit.bat in EPW/launcher and then click 'Verify' button on game patcher and check again
- Copy serverlist file attached to the bottom of this post and paste in EPW/patcher/server. Then restart the client and check again
- Alternately redownload / reinstall the client

Those solutions only work if it's not server side, which it appears to be since almost everyone not on server 3 are experiencing issues.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
same problem, all off right now tho.

EricaMurcas

Those solutions only work if it's not server side, which it appears to be since almost everyone not on server 3 are experiencing issues.

It looks that way, just now, a Disconnection thread has been started. I'm hoping this gets resolved and I hope it's not a DDoS attack, although it seems rather unlikely. To add to this, I'm hopping from server to server and so far, the highest ping I got was from server 3, on server one, ping was around 130 and the FPS was 22, on server 3 it ping started at 435 and went down to 138. Is the problem still persisting?

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
It looks that way, just now, a Disconnection thread has been started. I'm hoping this gets resolved and I hope it's not a DDoS attack, although it seems rather unlikely.

Yeah, it's probably just Hyperfilter doing maintenance or something. ;x