Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
good video bro keep improving.

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
Your title speaks the truth, Warning did make some easies that day. Won 5v5, then 6v7, 7v7, then you fac sig win 1 round and then you still ended up losing vs 10. Thanks for the kills, improved my pk ranking.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Good video Kyle , i can see Warning members still upset about losing 10vs10 to you guys  :normal-3: keep it up  :normal-42:
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline BCool

• Characters: PookieCookie
  • Faction: chinoy
well, tbh i dont like to respond these kind of threads from nonguildies cause it always implies drama. videoquality is good, music good, gameplay mediocre imho, seems very singletarget focused means less cc even if its only small pk. now to the unpleasant part: we all know we like to troll and its a game etc etc. but at least post a vid from a pk u actually won when u choose that kind of title. gotta agree with atisa's comment here. if u dont idc... i know why this vid is cut 10min before the actualy end. just my 2 cents.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Calm down all, we all know that we take out all the 'i got easied' part out and put the good one(including me  :smiley:)

Anyway nice pk, even tho I hate NS

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
well, tbh i dont like to respond these kind of threads from nonguildies cause it always implies drama. videoquality is good, music good, gameplay mediocre imho, seems very singletarget focused means less cc even if its only small pk. now to the unpleasant part: we all know we like to troll and its a game etc etc. but at least post a vid from a pk u actually won when u choose that kind of title. gotta agree with atisa's comment here. if u dont idc... i know why this vid is cut 10min before the actualy end. just my 2 cents.

Don't forget the 20 mins before the video started who were not included as well.

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
Warning no mad please  :normal-1:

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
I didn't see ga winning anything O.o
they won 10 vs 10 many times + pk + rpk + they win in forums because u come here to tell the history of Atisa the guy that can't accept the fact that they did loss pk.

Offline Tetai

• RIP
  • Characters: Tetai
  • Faction: Artifex
Wew Such Tons of egoness in 1 Post ,,,
Ok someone teach me how to be ego i wanna try this feeling :)

Btw kyle Good job Boi !! amazing vid

Siggy By Lisa

Beatrice♥

Nice video Kyle_. It was the video where I just pass by to NS and saw everybody was pk'ing.  ;D
Last Edit: Feb 06, 2015, 12:56 am by Beatrice♥

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Wew Such Tons of egoness in 1 Post ,,,
Ok someone teach me how to be ego i wanna try this feeling :)

Btw kyle Good job Boi !! amazing vid
i remember when master tetai was the best suport mage and made harpist jump from clift when you guys did 10 vs 10 :c