Epic Perfect World

Seekers' Last Stand

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
If it become as active buff like Cornered beast. It will be too hard for wr to kill seekers. I have hard time killing seekers cause of their def lvl. Only way is to get them caught on aps/gof sword.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
While you are at it make psy's voodoos to not overwrite each other :police:

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
If it become as active buff like Cornered beast. It will be too hard for wr to kill seekers. I have hard time killing seekers cause of their def lvl. Only way is to get them caught on aps/gof sword.
Then I can just say you had a hard time with seekers that don't know how to play and camp def, case in which I wouldn't complain, because as you can see, none of those def camper type seekers really step up their names.

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
Then I can just say you had a hard time with seekers that don't know how to play and camp def, case in which I wouldn't complain, because as you can see, none of those def camper type seekers really step up their names.
dude ur opinion dont matter u are not good at seeker

scatterer3

+1 Vermilion. Seekers are maybe tanks when they use defense level items and cards, but unfortunately seekers can't camp these items to win a fight properly. In the other hand, they can get easily killed if they change to offense. The small "buff", which seekers received from Agatio, is making a very small difference, almost unnoticeable. For some reason Agatio got a different point of view on this matter. But I personally think seekers really need a change and what change exactly should be discussed with server's top seekers, why not.

As a buff it would be maybe overpowered, but let's say changing it to an unconditional skill maybe?

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Won't matter,  still useless in mass pk

Offline SnowFlakeZ

• "Yippie Kai Ya Mother ***er" - Bruce Willis
  • Characters: SnowFlakeZ
  • Faction: GoldDigrz
In my opinion this isn't really what I would call an usefull thing to get seekers a bit more umf, last stand is indeed a good skill, and one that seekers rely on(the ones that know what it does, and when to use it), very usefull in 1v1 and small pk, useless in mass pk, because by the time you get hit by all the magic damage that comes at you, you get hierobugged and don't get the chance to use it. Even in 1v1's there is a high change that you don't get to use it all the time because you're either stunned, or getting hiero'd, and yes, seeker's def has been improved a bit recently, a noticeable difference? no..
For a class that has a self def buff, so called "tankers", I can still get hiero'd big time.

That is the point of the question at hand here. Can they make it castable while cced or make it a buff so that you do not have to cast it to activate it.
The Cliffs of Moher