Epic Perfect World

Seekers' Last Stand

Offline SnowFlakeZ

• "Yippie Kai Ya Mother ***er" - Bruce Willis
  • Characters: SnowFlakeZ
  • Faction: GoldDigrz
I know there are a lot of posts for Seekers being nerfed to much and all, I agree but that's not what I'm here for. If you think about it is actually fairly easy to kill a seeker compared to any other class. Even with mass def lvl and armor we can get 1 shot easily and consistently take 10k+ from people and aps can drop you in a matter of seconds. Seeing as clerics, barbs, and sins all have a death immune skill if you will (cornered beast for cleric and barb and deaden nerves for sin) I think it is only fair that seekers last stand should be changed into a buff the same way. There are so many ways of stunning someone and only a couple of ways to remove stuns for a seeker. After all, barbs are the biggest tanks in the game and they can just use cornered beast and they can get healed regardless of cc on them. I think it's only fair that on a class (seeker) that takes a lot of damage naturally that we should be able to use last stand as a buff and not an active blessing. 90% of the time it is impossible to get if off due to the huge amount of cc that gets put on us, especially seeing as how we are in the front line most of the time. If anything at least make it able to cast while cced please.
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2015, 03:54 pm by SnowFlakeZ
The Cliffs of Moher

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
i feel like i'm dead

Offline SnowFlakeZ

You don't even have evidence to support your claim of "No, sorry"
The Cliffs of Moher

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
  • Faction: Xpendable
You don't even have evidence to support your claim of "No, sorry"
Seeker already got buffed with 15% reduce magic damage. I got 104 atk lvls with rune and around 927 dex, and I crit for 8-10k a seeker in def camp(metal combo with metal debuff, other hits go for 4-6k). I don't want it to have same stupid buff as cornered and survive my BV while being stunned because last stand procs on the last hit. Seeker compared to barb has more ways to defend itself, there's no need to make it an active buff.
i feel like i'm dead

Offline SnowFlakeZ

Seeker already got buffed with 15% reduce magic damage. I got 104 atk lvls with rune and around 927 dex, and I crit for 8-10k a seeker in def camp(metal combo with metal debuff, other hits go for 4-6k). I don't want it to have same stupid buff as cornered and survive my BV while being stunned because last stand procs on the last hit. Seeker compared to barb has more ways to defend itself, there's no need to make it an active buff.

Barbs can invoke, use beastial rage to gain massive amounts of chi therefore resulting in more 3 sparks to keep themselves alive, ToP on top of the massive hp they already have, ad, tw pots, etc, not including solid shield as well. Barbs have more ways of defending themselves than a seeker does. Even if they don't want to make it an active buff they should at least make it castable while cced.
The Cliffs of Moher

Offline 🌙

• sux
  • not doing commissions pls do not ask
i don't think it's possible

Offline SnowFlakeZ

i don't think it's possible

It's just rewriting code, takes time but it can be done
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2015, 03:54 pm by SnowFlakeZ
The Cliffs of Moher

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
always +1 for seeker boosting idea this class is just lame xD

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
In my opinion this isn't really what I would call an usefull thing to get seekers a bit more umf, last stand is indeed a good skill, and one that seekers rely on(the ones that know what it does, and when to use it), very usefull in 1v1 and small pk, useless in mass pk, because by the time you get hit by all the magic damage that comes at you, you get hierobugged and don't get the chance to use it. Even in 1v1's there is a high change that you don't get to use it all the time because you're either stunned, or getting hiero'd, and yes, seeker's def has been improved a bit recently, a noticeable difference? no..
For a class that has a self def buff, so called "tankers", I can still get hiero'd big time.

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1
I think seekers are tanky enough as is.

infernchidhu

Imo, the best upgrade here would be, to make void step stun like barb stun, and revert barb upgraded mighty swing to the previous version, i feel like seekers lack lockdown and are forced to use occult which kills their genie and makes u feel like ur not tanky or w/e because unlike barbs they dont have a genie skill which costs 44 energy and reduces incoming damage by 80%, apart from that on average id say seeker's are a weak class apart from 3 or 4 seekers on this server.

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
I don't think this is possible tbh.
I'm basically 40

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i +1 the idea IF the deflvl selfbuff gets nerfed for that lol
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
seeker's damage is decent?
tankiness is aswell decent...
only seeker problem (and every1's else problem) would be an arcane with tryhard def set , purify geting ticked every 5 seconds, LOL...

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Last stand as buff? Dont think its possible.  :-[

Maybe decrease cd time....
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2015, 07:10 pm by Atkala