• Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
Nice Video bro I think that was fun and easy pk :smiley:

Offline Captain

• Captain
  • I'm the hero EPW needs, not the one it deserves
  • Characters: Captain
  • Faction: Defiance
Good job friend. Was rather easy even numbers pk, thankfully their 3rd ally showed up to help and we managed to have some less easy pk of Warning/HO vs artifex/worms/godsarmy after that  :smiley: (which to be honest was still easy  :s)

Offline ZinC

zzzz i missed it >.<

Offline shucuz

• retired
  • Characters: random
nice video bro

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
i can see the red dots coming at us at the end nice pk i played psy for half of it  :P

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
Lol yes those red dots, was really fun pk nonetheless. We'll get to see their videos and egos soon ^^
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline Zoos

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Zoos Eurikel
  • Faction: Tyrants
good vid ele    enemy got easied   

lbstorm01

Awesome music! Awesome video!

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Nice Video bro I think that was fun and easy pk :smiley:

Good job friend. Was rather easy even numbers pk, thankfully their 3rd ally showed up to help and we managed to have some less easy pk of Warning/HO vs artifex/worms/godsarmy after that  :smiley: (which to be honest was still easy  :s)

nice video bro

Lol yes those red dots, was really fun pk nonetheless. We'll get to see their videos and egos soon ^^

good vid ele    enemy got easied   

Awesome music! Awesome video!

Thnx all  >:D

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
third ally?
do you ever type or say anything that makes sense or is true and not just some delusional ego outburst?

good job ele.

Offline Foxglove

• Forum Veteran
  • Tyrant God
  • Faction: Tyrants
third ally?
do you ever type or say anything that makes sense or is true and not just some delusional ego outburst?

good job ele.

I wasn't there or anything because I had real life pk to do, but I think he's referring to the fact that some GA generally back up Artifex in PK by having some characters in their alt guilds or by frequently sandwiching Warning/HO whenever they attend mass PK. Also, several members seem to be supporting them on the forums quite often lately, perhaps unofficially or unintentionally (note: I barely read forums, but it's noticeable to even inactive users). So no, it's not a delusional leap to make that statement when SOME (note: I didn't say all) people in GA spam world chat with trash talk in support of Artifex or flood Artifex videos with compliments in addition to PVP positioning and support, lol.
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2015, 11:50 am by Alecto

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Gosha

• Forum Veteran
I found what this thread was missing, so here. You're welcome.

Offline • 𝕊𝕊𝔾 •

• Old Player
  • Characters: Espio, Saladin, Xqwi, SSG
  • Faction: Supreme☆
Elekent good vid mate, HangOver + Warning is 2 stronk we need more challenge