Epic Perfect World

Me banking > your Pk

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
Yes I can watch my video whenever I like, and again I do not give a sht on how I play my class. I play however I like cause it's for fun. Artifex don't need allies, they need another merge  :smiley:
Good for you sir your successful in life, now stop being mad at pixel pls.
Bro i am not mad, i'm clearly stating facts and opinion. And Artifex didn't had a merge. Just because some few people from Salvation and Xpend Joined Artifex doesnt mean its a merge. And some Salvation and Xpend members are in Warning/HO so dont be full of yourself. Or is it because Faction leaders joined Artifex. Cynix and Insanity is not a whole faction. I see how ruthless got into Warning. Dont bother this PK Video Thread if you got nothing nice to say than spitting out nonsense and covering up stories.

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
Easy pk , we winnered them and Maxy's team #1 as usualy. Ok so let "the easy's" talk what they want just trying to pull some attention .  :police:

Offline Fade

• Old Player
  • pic by furin
  • Characters: Stile Fade Faith
I think some people take this game way too seriously   :normal-43:

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
I agreed with you m8^.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I think you need go back to mathematic  :sad: and it's sad to see that GA even have alt in Ruthless to spy. Nearly close to 40? Nice joke. Where did you get your number from ? Warning + HO can barely get 70. And I'm not saying GA and Artifex are allies, they are just focusing on HO/Warning and if you look at the mini map you'll see a bunch of green dot and red dot coming toward us. 10 GA and 10 Worms ? Again where did you get your numbers, GA and Worms combine can get as much at Warning and HO. Why are you still using old excuses that we had 80+ for PK, only time we had about that much was when HO and Warning allied like 3 week ago.

We were 12 GA's in that pk, 2 of them blue named just watching cause their PC's couldnt handle the lag so technically, yes 10 GAs not more IDK how many Worms were there but i dont think it was much more than that.

And LOL please do tell me when Worms + GA get the numbers of Waring /HO even when we get 20-30 each and can pk Warning with same numbers you call HO in a heartbeat just to outnumber us big time again, which is understandable though, since  you barely stand a chance with even numbers.

Also: in this pk, i did get attacked by Artifex, more then by Warning actually lol and if i have the choice between fighting right next to Arti and getting attacked from 2 sides, or just moving and having Warning / HO as my only problem.. guess what ill be doing. #logic

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
You are a joke. Didn't Artifex merge with HO in the past? And only about 15 people went to Warning. And I don't see any BR in HO tbh, I'm assuming they went back to their BR server. And most of OC are in HO not Warning, and if I don't recall aren't you a ex XP?
Go get your fact straight.
I didn't know Ina was in Xpendable, did I miss something?  :normal-2:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
what the fck... Why do i see the holy alliance speaking...  ???

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
holy *** dude ... am i dreaming or its rutless speaking and crying about pvp LOOOOOOOOOOOL
i swear before they merg in to warming .. i've never ever seen them outside sz besides of there afk spot

anyway good video sid boo enjoyed watching it

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
We were 12 GA's in that pk, 2 of them blue named just watching cause their PC's couldnt handle the lag so technically, yes 10 GAs not more IDK how many Worms were there but i dont think it was much more than that.

And LOL please do tell me when Worms + GA get the numbers of Waring /HO even when we get 20-30 each and can pk Warning with same numbers you call HO in a heartbeat just to outnumber us big time again, which is understandable though, since  you barely stand a chance with even numbers.

Also: in this pk, i did get attacked by Artifex, more then by Warning actually lol and if i have the choice between fighting right next to Arti and getting attacked from 2 sides, or just moving and having Warning / HO as my only problem.. guess what ill be doing. #logic
I'm talking about the recent PK, idk which PK you are talking about.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
I'm talking about the recent PK, idk which PK you are talking about.

i didnt know youre just as delusional and resistant to any argument or logic as your former leader.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
holy **** dude ... am i dreaming or its rutless speaking and crying about pvp LOOOOOOOOOOOL
i swear before they merg in to warming .. i've never ever seen them outside sz besides of there afk spot

anyway good video sid boo enjoyed watching it
Then you must not PK very often, and I'm assuming you know nothing, and we do small PK most of the time  :smiley:

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
For your information, I don't know what PK your talking about and the recent PK we had I've seen more than 10 GA and worms, I think you are the delusional one here

well if youre not talking about the pk in this video - my bad, please excuse.
even though i do wonder why youre arguing about it here?

Offline Kia

You are a joke. Didn't Artifex merge with HO in the past? And only about 15 people went to Warning. And I don't see any BR in HO tbh, I'm assuming they went back to their BR server. And most of OC are in HO not Warning, and if I don't recall aren't you a ex XP?
Go get your fact straight.

I've been playing together with the core people who call themselves Artifex nowadays since i met them on the server i played before EPW. In return this means that i have been a member of Artifex since the faction itself was created.

Other than that i can only agree with the things Angela said before.
Every guild is made of merged factions to a certain degree. It is bound to happen at some point and i don't see why anyone should let their illusions of other peoples pasts lead to such unfounded conclusions such as the things you spilled out before.

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Also, you may not be official allies with GodsArmy or Worms, but there is a few players who have characters in both guilds, more than Warning and HangOver (mind you, the official allies) have in each other's. Not only that, but your mutual hate for alliance has bonded you together on this forum, resulting in a never ending circlejerk on GodsArmy videos.

Is there any evidence at all to support this claim? Because without any, I too can claim that we had 60 people less yet still managed to win. :normal-1:

3 people, at the most, have alts in GA/Worms. Cynix, myself, and Ahed I think if he's still in Worms. I find it hard to believe that you're comparing that to a full blown alliance and saying that there aren't at least double the number of HO alts in Warning or the other way around. It's far from the same, especially considering both of those guilds(GA/Worms) still full on attack Arti in mass PK and vice versa. The three of us play our alts when there isn't mass PK to be had. What evidence do you want, exactly? Say fast so we can provide.
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2015, 06:03 pm by Ruse