Epic Perfect World

Me banking > your Pk

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
“It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.” ― George Washington
I think your quote sums up your own excuse of the HO and Warning alliance.  :sad:

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
“It is better to offer no excuse than a bad one.” ― George Washington

I don't know why you complain so much.

While in Ruthless you lost TW to GA , and eventually started no showing them to go fight Overseers ( LOL ????? ), while in Warning you guys lost 10vs10 , twice to a result of 5-0....

Do you really think GA needs Artifex, or Artifex needs GA , in order to fight you guys ? Like , let's be real for a second , put your unjustified ego away and use some brain dude LOL...

Are you even gonna show up for TW vs Artifex this weekend? Let me guess ,no ... You will say no numbers , even tho you guys were pulling over 50 people for PK, and 70 on a TW vs GA.

So untill you actually achieve something worthy of mention , don't imply anyone needs an alliance , i'm pretty sure the amount of times we Artifex alone , have beat Warning + HO together ,  prove it. You really gonan say you didn't had numbers on those pk's you lost ? Cause you did. More then us .

Time to wake up, can't wait to see the non sense reply you will give :normal-18:

There's no excuse when even while allied, we still struggle to reach your numbers, something that you seem to be really proud of yourselves. Guess it shows how skilled you really are when you manage to outnumber everyone, even an alliance between 2 guilds ^^

Is that why friday you didnt came PK , while there was 6 more of you at RG spot ? 6 more not enough , need 20 more ?? LOOOL
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Zilara

I don't have time to watch the video, but the PK was awesome. I might be wrong, but I died only to Artifex, so some people should stop being delusional. The game is supposed to provide enjoyment, not querulous paranoia. ;)

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
There's no excuse when even while allied, we still struggle to reach your numbers, something that you seem to be really proud of yourselves. Guess it shows how skilled you really are when you manage to outnumber everyone, even an alliance between 2 guilds ^^
Don't mention skill when you are a part of an alliance which can pull over 100 people, which is far more than any other guild. Let's not forget how you refuse to pk at various occasions, because the numbers aren't in your favour. However, Artifex continues to pk, despite being outnumbered even 2:1 in some cases.

Offline Kia

About that 10v10 it have nothing to do with Ruthless, and GA do need Worms for PK :)

Just like you need your 2 alliances. Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
Only reason we didn't go to GA TW because they bring 60v40 :) and while Overseers attack us at same time. Which do you think have higher chance of winning, rather than lose 2 land and Overseers give better challenge than GA and they don't show their ego after loss and just say gf unlike lowly ego idiot. GA didn't attend our TW too, to TW against Warning :)

I had my alt in Ruthless at that time ,and even attended 2-3 TW's , GA had no way close to 40. I dont know who you are trying to fool with that tbh. But i don't really care alot since none is my guild , point was you guys did lose to them , and no showed them further a week later, so i dont see how come you all have any morale to trash talk. Not saying you exactly since i never saw you trash talking but i mean the people in your guild ( or ex guild if you wanna put it this way).

Are you guys that butthurt over pk that you need to come to our RG and count numbers and use as excuse ? and what he's trying to say is that Worms/GA/Artifex are only focusing on HO/Warning, which is fine by me. Better challenge.

I'm sure there's been endless times we are RGing , and you i see red and green dots showing up. Are you guys butthurt? Nah , that's just people's nature. And in all honesty , you guys have plenty people in both guilds who pm us and say " we have xNumber of people" , even without us asking. Others who even say " we going to RG for PK , go too".

Artifex always focused and always will focus the guilds who got the more on, specially since you guys are Warning+HangOver i think that's a pretty obvious choice who who we will focus. Or you wanted us to focus on 10 worms + 10 GA?  While there is 50 Warning and 30 HangOver ? It's kinda obvious who we will focus.

And for those saying GA/Worms helped us , you are clueless, my EA got one shot twice by Shyamin ( w/e her name is idk ) , and i died like 4 times to GA. And once to HO , once to Warning. So get your facts right..
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
Only reason we didn't go to GA TW because they bring 60v40 :) and while Overseers attack us at same time. Which do you think have higher chance of winning, rather than lose 2 land and Overseers give better challenge than GA and they don't show their ego after TW and just say gf unlike lowly ego idiot. GA didn't attend our TW too, to TW against Warning :)

Are you guys that butthurt over pk that you need to come to our RG and count numbers and use as excuse ? and what he's trying to say is that Worms/GA/Artifex are only focusing on HO/Warning, which is fine by me. Better challenge.

About that 10v10 it have nothing to do with Ruthless, and GA do need Worms for PK :)
You are a sad wr. Dare talk to Pedro. You say it like you guys dont scout our RG. You're so "Desperate" You RG In Morai.
First of all, before you talk bout PK. Try not wearing P.def neck in mass PK or using Phys Marrow. I think from the past PK when Warning and HO weren't Allied yet we all know both of these faction is Focusing Artifex in Mass PK. Yet we still won. Artifex has no need for an ally like you guys do. Arrogance kept you away from seeing the truth. Ignorance kept you away from knowledge.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
You are a sad wr. Dare talk to Pedro. You say it like you guys dont scout our RG. You're so "Desperate" You RG In Morai.
First of all, before you talk bout PK. Try not wearing P.def neck in mass PK or using Phys Marrow. I think from the past PK when Warning and HO weren't Allied yet we all know both of these faction is Focusing Artifex in Mass PK. Yet we still won. Artifex has no need for an ally like you guys do. Arrogance kept you away from seeing the truth. Ignorance kept you away from knowledge.

Looks like I need to come out of long sleep... what do you think

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
First of all, before you talk bout PK. Try not wearing P.def neck in mass PK or using Phys Marrow. I think from the past PK when Warning and HO weren't Allied yet we all know both of these faction is Focusing Artifex in Mass PK. Yet we still won. Artifex has no need for an ally like you guys do.

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
What a funner, do you think I give a sht on what people judge me on how I play my class ? Where do you even get the phy marrow and phy neck from ? Remeber this is only pixel, at the end of the day your going to accomplish nothing    :smiley:

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
What a funner, do you think I give a sht on what people judge me on how I play my class ? Where do you even get the phy marrow and phy neck from ? Remeber this is only pixel, at the end of the day your going to accomplish nothing    :smiley:
Sad, but i'm more successful than you irl. You can watch your PK videos bro. See how you play. Evidence that Artifex wont need an ally  ;)

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
I think you need go back to mathematic 

Yes because several people pointing out the same i did , means obviously we are all wrong.

it's sad to see that GA even have alt in Ruthless to spy. Nearly close to 40? Nice joke.

I don't think you can be directing this to me. I had never an alt in GA , and i was never in it myself. My alt was in Ruthless for smaller scale TW's nothing more. And i wasn't even the only one was a few of us in fact, pretty sure Maxy, Solomon, Wastedump, Index and Atlantic had them aswell..

Warning + HO can barely get 70.

You guys bring out 60-80 regulary. Which is good imo , and tbh makes PK better. Not even complaining. You guys simply dont PK without 60-65, proof was on friday you guys had 66 people RGing , and didnt came PK. While we had 4 less.

10 GA and 10 Worms ? Again where did you get your numbers

Hardly ever i see more then that tbh , perhaps once a week. That beeing said , they also dont really show to our PKs ( Artifex vs your alliance) almost ever. So dont see why it bugs you so much.Didnt you team out with HO for a month?

Why are you still using old excuses that we had 80+ for PK, only time we had about that much was when HO and Warning allied like 3 week ago.

LOL what excuse ,i've said multiple times, and i will say again , i am glad you guys bring that many. I'm aware if you guys dont outnumber us by like 10 to 20 you won't even come out. This was seen several times.
As for the numbers you guys still pull arround the same fairly often , and once again, that's good. I'm glad it's that way, cause at least it's pk.
Just stop implying anyone needs an alliance to fight you guys , cause it's bs. That's all.
Last Edit: Feb 02, 2015, 04:44 pm by PedroSner

Offline Kia

Warning + HO can barely get 70.

I wonder where the other 34 people on my screenshots taken at the pk that happened 17th of january come from. And that didn't only happen once.

Nowadays it may be a little less but saying you can barely get 70 is the understatement of the year.

Offline Kia

Yes I can watch my video whenever I like, and again I do not give a sht on how I play my class. I play however I like cause it's for fun. Artifex don't need allies, they need another merge  :smiley:
Good for you sir your successful in life, now stop being mad at pixel pls.

Warning merged with Ruthless and your alliance swallowed most of the leftovers of TheUnion and Outcasts, as well as you have some former Xpendable and not to forget that a good 80% HangOver is basically ex Artifex to begin with.

Your argument is invalid.

Offline dove

• Forum Veteran
Yes I can watch my video whenever I like, and again I do not give a sht on how I play my class. I play however I like cause it's for fun. Artifex don't need allies, they need another merge  :smiley:
Good for you sir your successful in life, now stop being mad at pixel pls.
The whole merge bullshit again... how predictable. You, like your friend Atisa and many other of your guildmates  need to understand factions fall apart, disband, quit or become inactive. Those who still choose to play join other factions, their friends obviously following, because who wants to play alone? Now move on, every guild is made up of merged factions, your current one included.