Epic Perfect World

TW speculations this week

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Depends who leads artis TW.

is it time..... to come out of the shadows..

Just to say.... No- no.. not noki... Not soochi... but Cynix time to shine....

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Why am I already started see-ing a bunch of comment from GA/Arti jumping into conclusion, and GA already got destroyed in TW, by Ruthless even numbers, looool. Anyway we will see, probably gonna be a 70v80 TW ;)))
and this look like another drama thread by Soochi

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Same numbers or no 3 pts diference they don't show up. they need minimum 3 more pts to give us a challanges anyways hope they show.

is it time..... to come out of the shadows..

Just to say.... No- no.. not noki... Not soochi... but Cynix time to shine....

u think i have time to lead ppl ? i'm going to be doing morai since is i don't think they are going to show anyways.

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
Why am I already started see-ing a bunch of comment from GA/Arti jumping into conclusion, and GA already got destroyed in TW, by Ruthless even numbers, looool. Anyway we will see, probably gonna be a 70v80 TW ;)))
and this look like another drama thread by Soochi

I laughed …

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
I laughed …
Good to know  :smiley:

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
I came here for giggles.
I was not disappointed.
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline Yolocausto

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Yolocausto,Tircon the god
  • Faction: Outcasts
woww  such hate to warning they became the #1 all wants to beat them but nobody can cause yolo

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Artifex will win, without a doubt.

I have lost all hope for this "Holy alliance" of Warning/Hang☆Over, it's nothing like the ones of old & with Warning being the spearhead of the entire thing I cringe. I'll credit Hang☆Over with having quality players & management, however I can't say the same for Warning.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a no show, if they do show, congratulations Harpist. The amount of ego that warning has is cringe-worthy when they won't dare show to an even fight against Artifex (from my experience since it only happened once with Outcasts)

That's just my two cents. I'm all for trying to stand up to the "big guy" but when you have such a pathetic lack of coordination and integrity you will get NOWHERE
Last Edit: Feb 01, 2015, 09:34 am by Eviction

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
woww  such hate to warning they became the #1 all wants to beat them but nobody can cause yolo

Useless alone.

Artifex will win, without a doubt.

I have lost all hope for this "Holy alliance" of Warning/HangOver, it's nothing like the ones of old & with Warning being the spearhead of the entire thing I cringe.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a no show from warning, if they do show, congratulations Harpist you actually grew a pair for once. The amount of ego that warning has is cringe-worthy when they won't dare show to an even fight (from my experience since their formation)

That's just my two cents. I'm all for trying to stand up to the "big guy" but when you have such a pathetic lack of coordination and integrity you will get NOWHERE

The truth

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
Warning doesn't have enough TW experience vs Artifex lol.
But if they will show, it will be a fun TW :)
I need to go and scout, best scout 2k14&2k15

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I think it matters a lot if you can pull max 70 or 80 for TW.. If they have 70, then they have to use all classes/ppl they have online.. But knowing Artifex, who been recruiting like hell, can get 100+ online for TW.. That means they can choose classes and play with pts, which is already big advantage.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
I think it matters a lot if you can pull max 70 or 80 for TW.. If they have 70, then they have to use all classes/ppl they have online.. But knowing Artifex, who been recruiting like hell, can get 100+ online for TW.. That means they can choose classes and play with pts, which is already big advantage.
ur bad as *** nothing gonna change that, even if enemy recruits 500 ; )

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
ur bad as **** nothing gonna change that, even if enemy recruits 500 ; )
:normal-21: you were a part of the other side and u lost aswell vs artifex, sit down

ofc warning gonna lose, they can drag 50-60 for tw? when arti will have spam in faction chat coz spots in tw got filled and they cant enter

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
In my opinion if Warning could bring 80 i don't see a reason for them not to show up , who is scared of a game ? Would be interesting to see such TW  :smiley:

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
:normal-21: you were a part of the other side and u lost aswell vs artifex, sit down

ofc warning gonna lose, they can drag 50-60 for tw? when arti will have spam in faction chat coz spots in tw got filled and they cant enter
:normal-21: you were also on artifex side and lost vs xpendable sit down ; )
do not mad my fellow artifex guild mates just shutting the boy up  :normal-49:
but robert point is right ( i hate to agree with robert!!! )
Last Edit: Feb 01, 2015, 10:20 am by Maxy