Epic Perfect World

TW speculations this week

infernchidhu

I am looking forward towards Courage Path TW Warning vs Artifex next week, who do you guys think will win, or will it be a no show from a side ?  :smiley: This thread was a product of curiosity.

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
Would be nice xD
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
Probably it would be equal, if both guilds can bring 80, but i doubt it.
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i'm 100k percent sure that warming aint gonna show up

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Warning cant win a thing with even numbers.

Offline Milan

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Warning cant win a thing with even numbers.
^^no show :smiley:

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
I am looking forward towards Courage Path TW Warning vs Artifex next week, who do you guys think will win, or will it be a no show from a side ?  :smiley: This thread was a product of curiosity

They won't show unless they have 20 more than artifex … they r useless same numbers

Offline Nooby

• Nid to git gut
  • Modder
  • Characters: Noobward and Alts
  • Faction: ?!?
I think Warning will noshow, loose lands and attack GA because as things are now they feel the need to proove themselves.

And beating(maybe maybe not) small humble PVE guild GA in TW will heal some broken ego wounds.

Offline Ħǎᵯɨɖ ᴙ€ᵶⱥ

• Esra
  • *Dandelion*
 :D
8-0
when lose same number
u wana show up tw ?
i would delete my sin if they win tw : )

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
Considering warning can pull 70 for TW , beeing 10 numbers less ,they wont show.
Even if it was 80 vs 80 , they wouldn't show anyways . No drama intended , it's a fact.
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Shazadi

• Lucy's wife ♥
  • Characters: DustAngel/Shazadi
I'm here just for the luls. Bye.
Lucy my lovely wifu! <3

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
I'm here just for the luls. Bye.

Luls . Bye

Kizumbau

Rabbits growing nuts, GA win 2 10v10 and already think they can speak. Don't make me remind you how Warning destroyed and wiped you out of the map before reset, so you had to go fight a dying guild away from the big big force.

About Warning vs Artifex, pretty sure everybody knows who wins if Warning decides to show up, Artifex has 2 strong leaderships merged into 1 guild now, even if Naeem "doesn't want to lead anymore", pretty sure he won't let Pedro do any shit of which he's known for(lose a TW under 19 mins) :police:.

So yeah, Artifex has big big pro roster to make unbeatable cata pts and such, it's no point, even considering.

Also, inb4 this gets deleted.  :normal-3:

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
Rabbits growing nuts, GA win 2 10v10 and already think they can speak. Don't make me remind you how Warning destroyed and wiped you out of the map before reset, so you had to go fight a dying guild away from the big big force.

About Warning vs Artifex, pretty sure everybody knows who wins if Warning decides to show up, Artifex has 2 strong leaderships merged into 1 guild now, even if Naeem "doesn't want to lead anymore", pretty sure he won't let Pedro do any **** of which he's known for(lose a TW under 19 mins) :police:.

So yeah, Artifex has big big pro roster to make unbeatable cata pts and such, it's no point, even considering.

Also, inb4 this gets deleted.  :normal-3:

These comments is what got warning fked in the first place , and correction it's 3 and rdy to make it 10

Offline Cody

• Characters: Chespin
  • Faction: Hypocrites
Depends who leads artis TW.

www.hoguild.com
[12/26/2014 10:46:18 AM] Pedro: TW towers are affected by base structures