Epic Perfect World

Ask Mentalista whatever you want topic.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
s who hierobug each other is wizard, stop say things like that, and i dont need to explain why demon psy is ******.

thats not true.
my husband can hiero me psy vs psy.
all he needs is a low end crit followed by a higher end crit ~ tbh with his crit rate that isnt even as rare as you might think.

Mentalista, what is the real meaning of life?

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
if you had to choose between an end to world hunger, eternal world peace, or nerfing absorb soul, and you only had the chance to get one of the choices, what you would pick

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
thats not true.
my husband can hiero me psy vs psy.
all he needs is a low end crit followed by a higher end crit ~ tbh with his crit rate that isnt even as rare as you might think.

Mentalista, what is the real meaning of life?

LoL, any psy can 2 shot any psy, if 14k+14k, but hierobug no one, if the demon psy hierobug, the sage psy hierobug 5% more, if u understand how psychic skills are made, if dont, u should learn ecatomb, because demon psy got 5% lower dmg in each element, so if u can take or no hierobug, its not because of the culti lol.

But i apreacited your question neve my son, keep learning.

The real meaning of life, preserve the nature and live forever.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
What is your opinion on sage wfs sir?

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
What is your opinion on sage wfs sir?

I think AoE purge is badass, even being 3 meters only.

if you had to choose between an end to world hunger, eternal world peace, or nerfing absorb soul, and you only had the chance to get one of the choices, what you would pick

Nerfing absorb soul.

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
What was there first... The egg or the chicken?  :P
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Nerfing absorb soul.

LOL..

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
What was there first... The egg or the chicken?  :P

The male egg and the female chicken.So they could reproduce.

Offline Rumi

• x x x

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran

U think u dont have pendencies with me, but i remember that u were the one responsible by the nerf of the Vit Tome from 8% to 6%, u will be punished soon, dont worry.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
U think u dont have pendencies with me, but i remember that u were the one responsible by the nerf of the Vit Tome from 8% to 6%, u will be punished soon, dont worry.

it wasn't nerfed, agatio just corrected typo instead of boosting it cos he's evil but it's ok I've forgiven him because he gave wolverine claw skin and increased crafting on tq npc  :sad:

Offline Kia

What Roomi said. It's always been 6%. The 8% was simply a typo.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
What Roomi said. It's always been 6%. The 8% was simply a typo.
But Agatio should have tweak the book for real 8%, not correct the typo, thats Roomi fault, and she is already at my punishment book.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
But Agatio should have tweak the book for real 8%, not correct the typo, thats Roomi fault, and she is already at my punishment book.

wat  :'(

Offline Animassacre

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: War
idk bro, i've played Sage psychic for 3 years and demon psychic for 1 month and i already think demon is better if you know how to build it ^^