Epic Perfect World

Husband and I cannot independantly vote?

Offline buschkatze

if that were true why does the "V" server allow for 3 people to vote every 4 hours per ip ? and it is on the same voting site that we use...

Not only the 'V' server, exactly the same on  'DN' server who is on 1. place..

We don't talk about that we are NOT grateful what we have on this server Skylight :) We are grateful and love Epic. We just talking about the great advantage from just 1 player/1ip voting against a 3 ppl family  who have to share voting because of 1 ip.

Have a great day :)
Last Edit: Sept 25, 2012, 06:27 am by buschkatze

Offline Elukka

• Beginner
One chance to do the voting and it's not even illegal is to have one voting from the computer normally and the other votes from your cellphone which is not hooked on any wifi or anything. Just use your mobile's 3G network. Your cellphone talks to the cubiserver through different ip and voting is possible then.

Offline Saphi

Skylight sweetie we weren't questioning the amount of gold we get for voting..thats not an issue whatsoever. the issue is weather a couple or a pair of roommates can both vote off of one ip. i personally don't care how much gold is offered, i would just like the opportunity to be able to vote as well as my boyfriend. boutique prices and cubi value are not in question at all.

Offline WidowmakerPT

• Beginner
One chance to do the voting and it's not even illegal is to have one voting from the computer normally and the other votes from your cellphone which is not hooked on any wifi or anything. Just use your mobile's 3G network. Your cellphone talks to the cubiserver through different ip and voting is possible then.

Hi
not complainning but...
I have same prob here...
Wife and me play epic and can only vote 2x...
Tried from 3g... nothing
Tried from another network provider...nothing
Even tried from a friend accross the ocean and nothing
Made another acc just to test and..nothing...
After voting in one account i can not vote in another from any way posted here...
As i stated above not complainning cause i like the farming part but some things could be easily obtained if I/wifey could get the "regular" gold

I think the amount offered is the right one por account