Epic Perfect World

Add Divine Emissary NPC

Offline stevensys

• Beginner
Can we have more Divine Emissary NPC at main town? can't see any other then on Arch...

thanks

EricaMurcas

I have to +1 this, it would be a lot more convenient to have them in all major towns opposed to two major ones. Is it my being lazy? Maybe. But, back at topic at hand, it's a pain when you're teleported to a place with no teleport stones (which rarely happens, I know, but work with me) and the teleporter can only transport you to places with NO Emissary and you REALLY want that quest done as soon as possible. Yeah, there are two Emissaries, but it wouldn't hurt to have them in all MAJOR cities. That is, provided, it's not too much of a pain in the ass for the developers.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Can we have more Divine Emissary NPC at main town? can't see any other then on Arch...

thanks

preferably close to the Head Hunter :/
*yes im lazy, forgive, oki? :(*

Offline Chum

• Fail Barb
  • Characters: Chum, Swampy
I'm not really sure if I'm understanding the problem...
I'm totally fine with the Archosaur ones.

Pick up BH -> Illusion Stone in to required dungeon -> Return to Arch BH guy when done -> Go south to divine emissary NPCs -> Do blue/purple quest -> Tele back to south district to finish/get ec

Idk maybe I'm just dumb

Zilara

Good suggestion, +1

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran

Pick up BH -> Illusion Stone in to required dungeon -> Return to Arch BH guy when done -> Go south to divine emissary NPCs -> Do blue/purple quest -> Tele back to south district to finish/get ec

Idk maybe I'm just dumb

there is no actual problem it would simply be convenient to have one in other cities (near to HH)
and suggesting it doesnt hurt^^

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran

Idk maybe I'm just dumb
Agreed. But, it wouldn't hurt anyone to have them elsewhere as well.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline PrincesLela

• Characters: Daantje
Pick bh> kill boss > complete Bh quest >go Dreamweaver port> npc close to Teleporter.

do blue/purple quest return there and ur Done.

that easy lol.

-1 on more npc,s no need

bvanharjr

We have 3 atm if I'm not mistaken, the two at archo and the one at DWP. no need for more. then again more wouldn't hurt anything so undecided.