Epic Perfect World

Old Player looking for friends

Offline Nuggy

I used to play PW Vendetta for a while as a kickass demon cleric, Nuggy. I got a punch of nostalgia the other day and wanted to start up on a new server so I chose this one. Totally lost so I have a few questions

1. Do HA clerics "work" here? On Vendetta I remember some of my pieces being HA, and it helped a lot so I wasn't one-shot, but didn't lower my damage to nonexistant.

2. What's the best place to level up solo, or are there any guilds for newer players? I am in Valley of the Scarred right now, but it just looks like groups gathering mobs and smashing them together.

3. Is the playerbase pretty active here? PWI is a pretty old game, and I feel like it is slowly dying everywhere. I just hope not because I love it so much  :tiger-48:

4. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER ME???

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Welcome back.
First question, I would not recommend a HA ep, they're squishier to magic classes as well as have less mp to tank the physical classes with shield. It is easier to just get support r8, which you can still deal damage and tank in.
Second question, the better places to level up as of right now are pv, gv, fc & fc mats, and the ec dropping mobs. These are the main ways, in my opinion. There is also many guilds for what you're asking.
Third question, this server has quite a lot of people on it for being a private server. It's pretty active any time of the day. 
Last Edit: Jan 28, 2015, 10:22 pm by Lolly

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Lolly pretty much answered all the questions for you. There's also plenty of guides to help you in our guides section. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. I don't really remember you, but welcome back. :)
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
1. HA is good for tanking but vit build is preferred by most (since you keep more mag defence), your damage will be quite bad either way. Rank 8 gear with a Dragon top for channelling and tanking.
2. Click here for the leveling guide
3. Yes, the playerbase is active. Daily mass PK and RPK.

Here's a guide to guides, so you can find anything else you need.
http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=16234.0

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
I used to play PW Vendetta for a while as a kickass demon cleric, Nuggy. I got a punch of nostalgia the other day and wanted to start up on a new server so I chose this one. Totally lost so I have a few questions

1. Do HA clerics "work" here? On Vendetta I remember some of my pieces being HA, and it helped a lot so I wasn't one-shot, but didn't lower my damage to nonexistant.
They go half HA half r8 for mass but I have no idea how much will it affect your damage
2. What's the best place to level up solo, or are there any guilds for newer players? I am in Valley of the Scarred right now, but it just looks like groups gathering mobs and smashing them together.
You lvl up in EG area where you spawned (slay them bunnies!) till 110, from 110 I usually go do EU intro cause it gets you to lvl 124/125 in like 10 min. Then PV, FC I guess :c You can also donate for gold and get Level Scrolls and Super Level Scrolls (140+) but I'd say it's rather easy to lvl up now.
3. Is the playerbase pretty active here? PWI is a pretty old game, and I feel like it is slowly dying everywhere. I just hope not because I love it so much  :tiger-48:
It is dying x.x It's the biggest server and exist for a while now, nothing compares when it comes to the amount of people playing daily
4. DOES ANYONE REMEMBER ME???
NO, but you might find old Vendetta friends here c:
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran

Offline Nuggy

I meant old player as in I know how to play PW.. but maybe that's a given as it's a private server

Angelala would you mind telling me what EU is?

and thanks for the advice on the HA clerics, I found a nice looking guide right here

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=9394.msg128988#msg128988

so maybe I will just try things out to see what works

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest

EU stands for 'Endless Universe'.

You can find out all you need to know right here:

Last Edit: Jan 29, 2015, 12:30 am by Sylph✞
01.01.2016.♥

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
and thanks for the advice on the HA clerics, I found a nice looking guide right here

http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=9394.msg128988#msg128988

so maybe I will just try things out to see what works

keep in mind the guide is from 2013

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1

It's Endless Universe and here is the super easy guide with pics!
Golden - Kurenai

Muffles

It's Endless Universe and here is the super easy guide with pics!

angelala can u b my fren

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
angelala can u b my fren
yes fren
Golden - Kurenai

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
I swear to God your name sounds familiar from Vendetta, pre-wipe. Around 2012?

I had an archer named Tigga there, was in Connected + Rebellion + Frenzy near the end of my play on there.

I swear I remember you.

Protip: Don't go HA cleric unless you're going to be some legendary APS cleric with claws

Offline WorldsApart

• WorldsApart
  • You lost because you had me as your opponent. -Rob
  • Characters: WorldsApart
  • Faction: Ducks
:tiger-40: QUACK QUACK QUACK :tiger-40:

Offline Nuggy

Tigga I was in Connected and I think Rebellion!! And I feel like I totally remember you

I mean I did mess around and create my faction called Chicken but that's a whole 'nother story