Epic Perfect World

Memorable Experienced

Offline Easyy

• Watch n Learn
  • Faction: ✗
This tread is about tell memorable experience in EPW or in RL too.lol i don't know if this tread will work or not
It can be funny memorable experienced or sad, mad, and happy time.

In EPW: The time i happy the most is i got 3x int. on bracer(sin) in 2nd try forge.. ;)
In RL: when i was little like 7 years old, i go swimming. I jump from boat, i thought water was not deep. Lel it was deep for me and i ask help, my friends thought i was acting ??? ,i'm about to lost consicous and someone grab my  shoulder and walking. I looked up, water was not deep for him. He saved me lel. After that, i never swim again dat day..
It just for fun. :P (my english is bad LOL forgive me, i hope u understand.)
Last Edit: Jan 28, 2015, 08:50 pm by RogueZッ

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
EPW - x3 attack bow, i had was so happy i ran into wall.
IRL - I fought 5 monkeys and survived when I was in india.

Offline Easyy

• Watch n Learn
IRL - I fought 5 monkeys and survived when I was in india.
Fought 5 monkeys?? lol i think it not hard to fight with monkey..  :))

EricaMurcas

EPW: Running my cleric through FCC by himself and not dying once. I thought that was pretty cool. My second would have to be the first time I won a duel against a very TOUGH opponent.

IRL: Boot camp. Oh yes, boot camp, nothing says good morning like a DI yelling beside your bunk, telling you to get the fck up and get your bitch ass out of bed before she kicks you out, followed by breakfast, followed by a timed mile run, followed by whatever else was on the DI's to do list. I also remember the first wound I ever received in boot camp. It was 3:30 A.M, my fingers were clumsy and somehow got snagged by the bolt of my M-16. Drill Instructor was not pleased I was bleeding all over the floor, nor was I to be honest. But the most important memory was when my husband and I got married, and that was 13 years ago. Definitely won't be throwing him back out into the sea.

Addendum: Shotime, you just made me snort tea out of my nose. Throwing a banana at a monkey only sounds logical; they have to eat, after all.

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
Fought 5 monkeys?? lol i think it not hard to fight with monkey..  :))

It is when you were 4 e.e they were freakin evil, all i did was throw a banana at them q.q

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
I have many but can't write them all. I'll choose the most speshall :police:

EPW_ it was actually when I joined EPW and found all 3 fashion npcs.. I was happy likea  dick.
Real Life_ I was like 5 years old. No I lied I don't remember.. but probably close to that age, yea.. and I was as usually playing with my neighbour's dog. A German Shepherd. My daddie (lol daddie) was talking to neighbour. I hugged the dog on the dick.. LOL no on the neck actually.. It was sooo fluffy. I was almost his height. A bit shorter maybe. Then, I don't know how, I stepped on its paw (definitely not on purpose) and it bit my face :-X

numba 2 memory_ I had parasites in my hair LOOOOOOL. I don't know how it's called in English. The ones that suck your blood, you know. My cousins brought them to me and sicne they were boys, they shaved their heads and solved the problem this way. I stayed with my parasites..
And after a while, I learned how to live with them, how to love them.. so, I was playing with one of my cousins and suddenly he said that my parasites were bad and flies were good. I got mad and scratched his whole face. He still hates me for that.

ohohoho numba 3_ I was sitting on a donkey in my village (lol) then donkey started running (just like in movies lol). He ran near a tree. I hit my head on the branch and fell down :normal-12:

lol all my childhood is about me getting bullied by my animals. There is another story about our cat's boyfriend that neighbours brought us for mating, that decided to mate with me instead. But that one is just too nasty.

The End
Last Edit: Jan 28, 2015, 01:25 pm by ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Easyy

• Watch n Learn
I have many but can't write them all. I'll choose the most speshall :police:

EPW_ it was actually when I joined EPW and found all 3 fashion npcs.. I was happy likea  dick.
Real Life_ I was like 5 years old. No I lied I don't remember.. but probably close to that age, yea.. and I was as usually playing with my neighbour's dog. A German Shepherd. My daddie (lol daddie) was talking to neighbour. I hugged the dog on the dick.. LOL no on the neck actually.. It was sooo fluffy. I was almost his height. A bit shorter maybe. Then, I don't know how, I stepped on its paw (definitely not on purpose) and it bit my face :-X

Really? =.= u hugged dog dick?

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
Really? =.= u hugged dog dick?

um, no actually.. I was joking :-X but there is another story where me and my childhood friend were touching a dog's dick with long sticks. He liked it.

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

pikachuchu

I had parasites in my hair LOOOOOOL. I don't know how it's called in English.

I think you mean lice..
You know the word parasite but not lice. ):
Shame, Daddie.

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

numba 2 memory_ I had parasites in my hair LOOOOOOL. I don't know how it's called in English. The ones that suck your blood, you know. My cousins brought them to me and sicne they were boys, they shaved their heads and solved the problem this way. I stayed with my parasites..
And after a while, I learned how to live with them, how to love them.. so, I was playing with one of my cousins and suddenly he said that my parasites were bad and flies were good. I got mad and scratched his whole face. He still hates me for that.

The End
Lice.

My memory has been off and on at best, so I'll try to dig hard.

EPW memory: FINALLY getting Mikau to 150.  This was way back when it was hard.  I remember having to get my last 5% in PV after marathoning GV for weeks.  And I still prefer GV for leveling. xD

RL memory: I have two.  One was the day my daughter was born.  She didn't want to come out, and I was already 40 weeks, so they wanted to induce the pregnancy as to get her out sooner.  At this point, I hadn't ate in 24 hours.  Once that failed, they said "okay, you can eat something while we do this ultrasound and check on her".  The ultrasound tech's face lit up as he said "holy shit, she's huge".  It was at that point where I realized 2 things.  1) I was giving birth to an Amazon (she was 10.5 pounds/~4.7kg and 22 inches/ ~56cm long) and 2) I wasn't eating for another 24 hours.  They made that second point absolute as they took a piece of bread right out of my hand. Needless to say, I didn't have her naturally.  But it's definitely something I won't forget.  All the while, my husband is laughing and telling me "I told you so" as he predicted her weight.

Another memory was when I was in college..  A few of us were doing a meet and greet with the rest of the girls in the dorm (all girls' college btw, wouldn't recommend it).  Some of them were smokers of both cigs and plant.  I was offered the plant (this was before I learned my allergy to it).  I said no.  Someone else asked me if I wanted to try.  I still said no.  I was not in the least interested in trying any of it, and they said "I admire your willpower", especially since my roommate gave into temptation.  It was probably a good thing that I didn't though...

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Positive : I met Mari :normal-4:

Negative:
1)I was on my bike, i tried to jump with the bike over some small river( 1m-1.5m long) , in a forest nearby my grandparents
i fell during that moment and i ended up with the chest in an iron pipe that broke my chest's bone (the middle one, idk in english)
atm is still not completely straight and it  feels a bit off if i touch it
2) I was 14y/o, i was playing football on concrete coz ye
i jumped over a ball to score, i get to hit the ball with the head, some retard pushes me and i fall with chin in the concrete, that caused the flesh to fall off a little and was hanging there while i was bleeding
i played for 1h more till i realised (i went to take some water being tired, dad saw and yelled at me to get in the car) xd
had it sewed.

I dont remember this personally but at 3y/o a 500killos door knocked me down (the door was from basement, knocked my head and made me pass out)
i still have the scar on my forehead

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules
PW Memory - i still remember 4 years ago i was start play perfect world sanc. first time and when my level reach 14, i was start journey Etherblade to 1k city :(( i was dead +50 times LOOL

Irl Memory- when i was 10, my uncle was died by accident, i love my uncle too much,i still miss him :normal-12: but its my Fortune, Those days are always Memorable for me, i never forget him :normal-9:

Offline Darunia ஜ

• ...Because it is.
  • Censorship is the bane of creativity.
  • Characters: An ungodly amount
  • Faction: Tragic

Negative:
1)I was on my bike, i tried to jump with the bike over some small river( 1m-1.5m long) , in a forest nearby my grandparents
i fell during that moment and i ended up with the chest in an iron pipe that broke my chest's bone (the middle one, idk in english)

Sternum.  But my freaking goodness you're resilient.

Stay Classy.
Mikau - 150 Sage Archer (unofficially retired)
Darunia - 150 Demon Cleric (unoffical new main)
Catfish - 150 Sage Psy (main PK gal)
Phalanx - 150 Demon BM (because impulsive)

Offline Easyy

• Watch n Learn

Negative:

Seriously? wht u thinking, tried to jump with the bike over river? man....

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
Sternum.  But my freaking goodness you're resilient.
Ty LOL
Seriously? wht u thinking, tried to jump with the bike over river? man....
it was a small one okay, i failed , i was on higher ground but didnt approximate the actual distance and i ended up badly, got wet too...