Epic Perfect World

Placing a timer between usages of Teles

Offline Deno

• Forum Veteran
yes put 10-15 seconds, alot of ppl want to sell their stuff without pointless trashtalkers treadmilling around.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Okay, since this actually seems to be getting serious, I'm just going to say why this is a bad idea.

By limiting world chat in anyway, you're punishing traders because of spammers.

Also, as it is called world chat, I believe that people should be able to use it for whatever the *** they want without very excessive spam and personal harassment.

If you want an idea, how about making market chat global and separate from world chat? You can strictly enforce trade only messages on it by either charging people for using it and/or actually monitoring the chat well. 

Also, trash talk is part of all games. I rarely get to play but half the fun from PK comes from the trash talk that follows. This server would be boring as hell without it.

And honestly, stop being such ***ing care bears.

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Okay, since this actually seems to be getting serious, I'm just going to say why this is a bad idea.

Also, as it is called world chat, I believe that people should be able to use it for whatever the **** they want without very excessive spam and personal harassment.

If you want an idea, how about making market chat global and separate from world chat? You can strictly enforce trade only messages on it by either charging people for using it and/or actually monitoring the chat well. 

Also, trash talk is part of all games. I rarely get to play but half the fun from PK comes from the trash talk that follows. This server would be boring as hell without it.

And honestly, stop being such ****ing care bears.

Thanks for your words.

Offline Maxime

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: InTake AiZoX Haste Faultless Prime
-1 this is stupid

Offline Lolly

• Forum Veteran
Read title only, no thanks.

Lolly - 150 Ep | Lapras - 150 Wf | Crystal - 150 Ea
Sometimes it physically pains me to hold back my sarcastic comments.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

Also, as it is called world chat, I believe that people should be able to use it for whatever the **** they want without very excessive spam and personal harassment.

And honestly, stop being such ****ing care bears.

All this.

-1 to the suggestion.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.