Epic Perfect World

Getting Ganked while farming for TM69 mats to make robe

Offline Kallipsoo

• the harder the come the harder they fall !!!!!
you know what i hate is people trying to farm gears to better them self and not troubling a soul only to be ganked by a group and all u want to do is farm..... I dont have a problem if some one ask for a 1v1 or to be ganked, it only make me a better player it out of it i get to kill 2 r 3 while i'm being ganked . but when i'm farming i just want to farm not in the mood to fight with any one just want to get my farming done and over with .. so i would like to ask why not make the 69  npc be a safe zone ??
Joy & Madness of the World

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
  • You just jellified of my mad moves *boogies* \o)
See now this is an idea I don't mind not people QQ'ing and saying ban these people. Anywho i wouldn't mind this idea but hey i still stick by leave pk mode if you don't wanna get farmed. Another reason I'm NEVER red named I can leave pk mode whenever i please.
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
  • Characters: Mischa
  • Faction: WeTried
No offense but unless your name is BLOOD red, you could also change to blue name while you farm .-. That way you don't need to worry about being attacked. Since it'd be new to me that that place is forced pvp.

Tsssh someone was quicker than me to mention this XD

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
author=Cuddles link=topic=2264.msg20074#msg20074 date=1347495774

LOL This is why you'll NEVER see me Blood red BEING ABLE TO LEAVE PK MODE WHENEVER I WANT FTW
Man you're the most awesome black person I've ever met. I wish I could be more like you. Plis teach me your ways. I too poor can't pay, but I promise to worship you.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller

LOL This is why you'll NEVER see me Blood red BEING ABLE TO LEAVE PK MODE WHENEVER I WANT FTW
I know right? If I ever pk at all, a light pink name is more than enough for me XD It's not like I need to prove anyone that I can kill people lol

Offline ⁑Losergoddess⁑

• Goddess_of_Losers
You can only get red name one of 3 ways.
1. Being an ahole and farming some white name.
2. Farming an alt then people start talking shizz about you farming alts for red name.
3. Farming someones pet. Which is #$^#$^#$%^@$% Annoying. I have my pet out in case I need to leech it at any given moment and some people farm it for hours. It's really annoying =_=. Still not half as bad as what venos go through. Mystics just re-summon. Venos have to rez it and feed it.

Offline Cuddles

• Old Player
  • a basement dweller
Ahh I know the pain with having to revive the pet while being a Veno :/
Wait people actually farm alts or pets for a red name?
I have lost every last bit of respect for prolly some people at least... o_O
Ahahaha imagine we couldn't get mp charms here. Having to resummon your pet over and over and over and over again would definitely nibble on your mana.

Offline Kallipsoo

• the harder the come the harder they fall !!!!!
well i must say alot of persons can't take me on 1v1  cause i kill them so they have to take more than them self ...lol but i must say i will kill every one who attack me that day ..... but person's who farm kill there alts to get red name i would called that "FAIL". Sins who have to spark to fight another sin i called that "FAIL".....  i must say i only spark to fight some barbs who know how to play their too chars .... Fighting more than one person in pk only makes my stronger and play more faster when i fight person 1v1 , thats how i'm hard to kill 1v1........
Joy & Madness of the World

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
isnt actually a bad idea...we will think about it :)