Epic Perfect World

Tips for a newbie Barb?

scatterer3

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL Dude on my old server i used to play with 2.22 base barb and now you came to talk how stupid that is ? But isnt stupid seeing r8 seeker with x3 ints wrist ? Or spaming 24/7 same combo thats not stupid ? Less talk little unkown and get good on urs own calss maybe? Anyways small % of ppls that know to play with dph base , I dont count iTickle as one who know to dph , all he do is praying for GoF and crit with ancestral so whats urs point of saying all this damn. Dude you must be really r4p3d every day by some unkowns to say this , think you have trauma of all that aps dude, such shame .  :police:

You are not being interesting, amazing nor cool with your "LOL" spam, imbecile. Realize, your clique maybe cares and makes you feel special but honestly no one beyond it really cares about you nor your server. We were talking about EPW, precisely the barbarian class in EPW, not your server nor seekers... Instead of giving me a proper/logical reply/answer you accuse me with spamming/repeating same skills on another class which is 100% okay. You never fought me, did you? I don't even remember you. And as a matter of fact, you actually, indirectly, told me you're mad with your post and since you're mad I won't enter details to explain things, but you wouldn't understand it anyway poor illiterate moron.

I won't waste my time reading anymore your poor replies, don't even bother.

Offline Miki

• ☽ Meekee ☾
  • still a box of music
  • Characters: Miki | Mela
You are not being interesting, amazing nor cool with your "LOL" spam, imbecile. Realize, your clique maybe cares and makes you feel special but honestly no one beyond it really cares about you nor your server. We were talking about EPW, precisely the barbarian class in EPW, not your server nor seekers... Instead of giving me a proper/logical reply/answer you accuse me with spamming/repeating same skills on another class which is 100% okay. You never fought me, did you? I don't even remember you. And as a matter of fact, you actually, indirectly, told me you're mad with your post and since you're mad I won't enter details to explain things, but you wouldn't understand it anyway poor illiterate moron.

I feel like I should be smoking a cigar and sitting crossed legged next to a fireplace when i read your replies, fancy :police:

Offline gigachad

• Forum Veteran
I feel like I should be smoking a cigar and sitting crossed legged next to a fireplace when i read your replies, fancy :police:

Miki i love you LOL, my Idol.

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

So much win.