Epic Perfect World

Patch v38

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
How was the Attendance edited anyway? It seems pretty worthless to do still other than the Bless box you get from it.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
thats the point on that NPC lol
changes were:

1. The time of the quest, where you had to wait 1hour now its only needed to wait 30min (i think it will be 15min on next patch, not sure though)

2. The time of the blessings was 30min before now blessings last for 2hours.

Offline Viking

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Gaahl, Viking
  • Faction: ArchEnemy
Tks :) I didn't pay attention to that time so didn't notice.

Offline Recoil

• <3NoHomo
Rofl recoil bro xD STUNLOCK IS A NAB skill... How are u gonna kill somebody without stuns xD rofl :D

you dont have to stun someone to kill them rofl....

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
  • Characters: Jeff_Lord | Nimmanic | Jeff___Lord
  • Faction: Category5
you dont have to stun someone to kill them rofl....
no just flash them  :-X :-X
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Jeff___Lord-Wiz-150 Demon
JeffLord-seeker-150 Demon
Hedleshorsmn-seeker-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

(Making more and have lots more just to lazy to name all of them)

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline tragedy

I think I'm using V3 and it doesn't have any girl on it >.> It's a blue-colored box. The one I'm interested in is also blue, but there's a girl popping out of the basic square on the upper right hand. Of course, since they took all the bloody teaser pictures away, it's harder to explain from memory =/
"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one."
- Albert Einstein

Offline sharkie99

Two runs of TM Eden (89) failed - we had 11k points and good time, but the quest didnt give reward because we were only 3 ppl.. When we logged on another ID just to follow us and did TM exactly the same way and similar score it worked. So i guess not only Brimstone is the problem.

Offline Skylight

• Retired Staff Member
V1: Blue box
V2: Brown untamed
V3: Blue Elegant
v4: Brown Untamed Elegant

I am currently modding v3 and keeping it unreleased from public view until its finished ;)
Just waiting on MageTank to get back with me on a specific XML coding that I need.

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
V1: Blue box
V2: Brown untamed
V3: Blue Elegant
v4: Brown Untamed Elegant

I am currently modding v3 and keeping it unreleased from public view until its finished ;)
Just waiting on MageTank to get back with me on a specific XML coding that I need.
will so be worth the wait :) u should make them alll download able for different tasts :)
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/HefdhQ5MN6k?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Offline tragedy

You sure you lowered the PV mobs magic resistance? Cuz..it seems to be the same as always. Unless you made a new instance for magic users that I don't know about o.o
- Albert Einstein

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
You sure you lowered the PV mobs magic resistance? Cuz..it seems to be the same as always. Unless you made a new instance for magic users that I don't know about o.o
prob a bug they will fix in next patch take a screen shot of them damn and post it here  they will let u know
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

Offline tragedy

Um. Ok. And what would I be taking a SS of? lol It's not like I remembered exactly how much damage I was doing to the mobs before their latest patch, so I can't tell them exactly how little their 'fix' did. I just know that it's just as hard to run PV with caster classes. I suggested that a new instance should be made and the mobs should have reduced phys attack so that our squishy caster classes could at least attempt to AOE them. Reducing their resistance to our attacks does little to nothing, especially if I can't even tell the difference in that effort.
- Albert Einstein

Offline Jeff_Lord

• Vida or Morte?
they got a testing server that they can go and compair ur dmg too o.o
Characters

Jeff_Lord-psy-150 Demon
Yataghan-barb-150 Demon
Nimmanic-sin-150 Sage

Offline kibakamaru96

• Beginner
i would appreciate sth like a forge to change your demonic eq from for example heavy to light  ;D

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
i would appreciate sth like a forge to change your demonic eq from for example heavy to light  ;D

That sounds cool ^^^  and of course there could be an item req to do the exchange to add more PvE stuff to do.   This and the Flyers idea that someone had and I expanded would be awesome!

Flyers idea:  Make all NPC flyers able to be upgraded to 9-10mps with an item that you can buy with a certain EC req.  (just for a reference to what i was talking about lol)

I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...