Epic Perfect World

SOG on bosses and mobs

kitty stew

Common sense prevailed for Ares, why would people be allowed to buff bosses and mobs with SOG outside Ares too?

There was an instance where someone got mad at me doing more damage on bosses than them so they logged multiple clerics and put bosses in perma SOG. I've seen this happen to people doing culti as well.

Hopefully Aga can shine some light on this matter.

Offline ~Venom~

There's really nothing Aga can do about SoG at this point. Short of taking SoG completely out of the game (which btw is never going to happen) you're just going to have to deal.  But I do agree it's an an abused skill.  However sometimes Sog does come in handy like in FSP where some people die and you get these skill happy people who don't give two shyts. I fully admit I sog the boss(usually toad) to give the people who died a little more time to get back to the boss.

In ares however depending on how many people are actually hitting the boss it goes down just as fast even with Sog. Collective dmg is a beautiful thing.
To become a god you need 3 things...
A little knowledge, A little power, And a whole lot of idiots.

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
Common sense prevailed for Ares, why would people be allowed to buff bosses and mobs with SOG outside Ares too?

There was an instance where someone got mad at me doing more damage on bosses than them so they logged multiple clerics and put bosses in perma SOG. I've seen this happen to people doing culti as well.

Hopefully Aga can shine some light on this matter.

they got mad you dealt more damage so you invited multiple clerics of theirs? 1. being mad someone hits harder pve is the stupidest thing i've ever heared of on this game and 2. why you invite all the clerics?