Epic Perfect World

REMOVE BH WS

bvanharjr

spawn mobs faster maybe, give them more ms, idk something to speed up the process, once again if possible  :police:

It's all hardcoded and cannot be changed as it revolves around the timer to defend pavs (which is SET at 15 mins.)

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
imbue a quest at npc that instant spawns BH boss if possible....

What.

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
It's all hardcoded and cannot be changed as it revolves around the timer to defend pavs (which is SET at 15 mins.)

Pretty much this.

Besides, just start timer and go afk for 15 mins or so. lol
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
imbue a quest at npc that instant spawns BH boss if possible....

This. Make the boss required spawn at an NPC, such as the "Boss Card" bosses do in FB51.

I'd be alright with this, but -1 on the suggestion of removal. You people are lazy and if you're QQing that much just open the instance, leave for 15 minutes and then go do it. It's not a big deal.

Offline Joonie

• Jandelay
All I do is stack BH like I'd star WS then go do HDD FSP or whatsoever... come back to ws and waiting time is done.

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
******ed people asking for ******ed stuff without knowing sht  :normal-9:
LOOOOOOL MASTER PVE

heiro

make fsp bh toads or whatever

+1, i would rather be engaged than wait 15 mins and be bored of my ass

heiro

-1 because some people are just crazy lazy

sorry how is not wanting to wait around being lazy?

heiro

Pretty much this.

Besides, just start timer and go afk for 15 mins or so. lol

Ya, tonika, this i understand, but like BH GV was removed, I know it's possible to remove this too. In all honesty, it is just boring doing nothing for 15mins, and if i go afk end up coming back and boss is dead, kinda annoying if you ask me, I just like to get stuff over and done with.

heiro

and ok, if bh WS was once every month or every week it's alrite. But 3times this week, like wtf?

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Ya, tonika, this i understand, but like BH GV was removed, I know it's possible to remove this too. In all honesty, it is just boring doing nothing for 15mins, and if i go afk end up coming back and boss is dead, kinda annoying if you ask me, I just like to get stuff over and done with.

Yes, I know it's annoying. It was annoying to me to do when I was doing it on play chars. I'd just open, go afk 15 mins or do something on an alt, then come back and do it. I understand what you're saying though.

What do you mean you come back and boss is dead? You have to clear the pavilion first after the 15 min wait.  ???
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline `PinkButter`

• The opportunity to truly live doesn't wait.
  • Characters: PinkButter
The waiting will always suck, then having to kill the mobs sucks too, but theres no point in making ALL the bh's easy, we still gotta do work :P

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
The waiting will always suck, then having to kill the mobs sucks too, but theres no point in making ALL the bh's easy, we still gotta do work :P

yeah GMs all of it sucks, waiting, killing mobs, walking there etc just delete all bhs and give us the reward upon taking the quest.
(just in care there is a doubt.. no im not serious.)

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv