Epic Perfect World

What other games do you play?

Offline AxiomaticCloud

• Characters: Axiomatic
Hey all, I am just wondering, what other games does anyone else play? (What there is other games) ;) lol

I play starcraft 2, and DayZ!

PS4: Destiny, BF 4, Dragon Age

Last Edit: Jan 21, 2015, 08:25 pm by AxiomaticCloud

EricaMurcas

Online I play Aion, Archlord 2, Path of Exile, Aura Kingdom, Eden Eternal, Scarlet Blades, Vindictus,  and a plethora of FB games, most of which are fighting games or RPGS. On console I play Skyrim, the Disgaea series, Soul Nomad and the World Eaters, Legend of Ixtona, Fable, Dragon Age, Chrono Trigger and Diablo 2. I don't have room to list everything else, not enough hours in a day. Let's just say I love my video games.

Offline AxiomaticCloud

That is cool, which console you play on? PS4? ;)

bvanharjr

The other MMO's that I play are Forsaken World, Path of Exile and (sometimes) Diablo II. (it has bnet which is online play ^^)

Single player games: Fable - The Lost Chapters, Katawa Shoujo (VN), Bejeweled 2 + 3, and Warcraft III.

I would be playing other games but I don't have the cartridges or discs.  :rolleyes:

The [VERY] small list of games that I play, sometimes irregularly. (as of this edit I have just over 350 games, most of which I haven't touched yet. I hook EVERYTHING that's compatible (excluding windows and non-game programs) into Steam to test whether or not it's compatible with in-game UI's. The picture below is large in size (almost 1000 pixels long.))

Last Edit: Jan 22, 2015, 05:45 am by HealerTid

EricaMurcas

Well, I have everything from a working SNES to a PS3, that's as far as we go. I play Skyrim on our X-BOX 360, though. Never thought that tossing around jesters could be so satisfying...

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
These aren't all of my games, but these are the ones in my Steam library. I install/uninstall as I gain/lose interest.
Recently I've been mostly playing Binding of Isaac: Rebirth when I have free time.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Calamity

• Forum Veteran
  • Sic Parvis Magna
  • Characters: Calamity
  • Faction: Crow
These aren't all of my games, but these are the ones in my Steam library. I install/uninstall as I gain/lose interest.
Recently I've been mostly playing Binding of Isaac: Rebirth when I have free time.

echo = no life

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline AxiomaticCloud

Healer?! WC3 frozen throne?! I miss that game, I used to play it all the time and i still sometimes do on multiplayer..

Echo, it is okay I have no life either :P I just didn't feel like posting all the games!

Offline Chawlie

• Menace to society ♥
  • Just can't help being so evil. ♥
Hi Axio, welcome to epw  ^-^

Don't have much in the PC games department, and too poor for newest console games.  :P
On 360 mostly play rpgs when I'm chillin solo, like Skyrim, Fallout, Red Dead, and a lot more than I care to list, but play GTA5, CoD2(pc)/WaW/BO2 and BF1943/BC2 with the hubby or rl friends.
And randomly play NES, N64 or PS2/Xbox when feeling nostalgic xD

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest
You seem to have instantly fit right in here at Epic, Axio  ;)

If I'm not playing Epic then I'll be playing any random Steam game in my library.
Castle Crashes, Monaco, Left For Dead, Skyrim - list is endless hehe
But I am also a League player, not hard core type but I enjoy the game^^

Then of course we have the consoles. I have every console under the sun, tis a sad yet beautiful thing.
But Nintendo and PlayStation is where I'm at, so I'm usually either taking out my friends in Super Smash Brawl, or taking a bow in hand as Tomb Raider
:P
There's others, but I won't drag on.
01.01.2016.♥

Offline AxiomaticCloud

Ooooh I used to play bf1943 such a fun old game!

I am glad I am fitting in, just joining in on conversation and trying to learn the ropes of the game atm.

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
Dust514, Dota2, Skyrim, Smite, Outlast. Outlast is very fun xd

Offline Saph

• Frenchie player
  • Since 2007
  • Characters: $aphira / SAPHlRO
  • Faction: 0FkGiven
- Counter Strike GO

- Trackmania (not in this moment)

- Sims 3 (for my futur house  :tiger-4:)

lbstorm01

Real-Life

with two expansions

Real-Life: Work happend!
Real-Life: Woudnt be interesting without University!