Epic Perfect World

Weapon Skin

Offline Viversum

• bye
  • Faction: Tyrants
Hello,
If you already Weapon Skin can make in Reskin token then you should be able to exchange my opinion skins in Reskin token that would be so great please

Offline Unicorn

• Cassie's #1 Waifu!
  • Characters: Unicorn
  • Faction: Artifex
I'm having a lot of trouble understanding what you are asking.

Are you asking to be able to exchange weapon reskins into tokens again so you can change out the skins?
Thank you, Echo for the avatar and Leo for the sig.

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
Um, not quite sure what you're saying, sorry. If you mean to allow any weapon skin to be changed into a weapon reskin token, this would not be a good idea. :/
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
That wouldn't be right in my opinion. Most ppl ( females ) spent a lot of ec on wep fashes. Allowing ppl to change wep fash into a wep fash token would be shitty.  :sad:

Offline Chocolate

• Retired Staff Member
If you're saying that you should be able to exchange weapon skins back to tokens, -1.
This way anyone could exchange their weapon whenever they get bored of it and most wouldn't even buy more than one. Not good for people selling gold.

Offline Vermilion

• Forum Veteran
  • The quieter you become, the more you are able to hear.
  • Characters: Sadistic, Stiletto
Hello,
If you already Weapon Skin can make in Reskin token then you should be able to exchange my opinion skins in Reskin token that would be so great please

hi robert

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
If you're saying that you should be able to exchange weapon skins back to tokens, -1.
This way anyone could exchange their weapon whenever they get bored of it and most wouldn't even buy more than one. Not good for people selling gold.

Exactly
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.