Epic Perfect World

Poll

Which best challenge do you think EPW had between two biggest factions?

Worms vs Nohomo ( 2012 ) - (2013)
15 (12.7%)
Sync Vs HangOver Vs Outcasts (2013)
7 (5.9%)
HangOver Vs Xpendable (2013)
6 (5.1%)
Salvation Vs Outcasts (2014)
5 (4.2%)
Artifex Vs Xpendable ( 2014 )
71 (60.2%)
Artifex Vs HangOver & Warning (2015)
14 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 101

vote for best challange between EPW biggest factions

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
There is no faction on this  server with  that edge that I know of, since XP merged into artifex.  You complain about no PK and that there is nobody  to "challenge you", like  you're some sort of  unbeatable team, then why  did you merge your only real challenge into yourselves? The logic is  flawed.

because XP was hibernating, wasn't going to PK anymore with Insanity and Silence as the lead

XP didn't disband to join arti, most went to OC actually

but while that all happened some became friends with pedro and few others in arti (since they recognize after all that this is just a game and they don't have to hate a person so much because of the guild name above their head (most of the time anyway)), and since they were bored decided to join arti

and since those few friends joined arti, a few other core friends decided to join with them

and then there we have it was a happy ending

so no, even if artifex hadn't "merged their only challenge" themselves, the same xp wouldn't have given them pk

Offline Angelala

• Boop #1
  • Getting quoted by anime pic profiles kek
  • Faction: 0FkGiven forever 🧡
because XP was hibernating, wasn't going to PK anymore with Insanity and Silence as the lead

XP didn't disband to join arti, most went to OC actually

but while that all happened some became friends with pedro and few others in arti (since they recognize after all that this is just a game and they don't have to hate a person so much because of the guild name above their head (most of the time anyway)), and since they were bored decided to join arti

and since those few friends joined arti, a few other core friends decided to join with them

and then there we have it was a happy ending

so no, even if artifex hadn't "merged their only challenge" themselves, the same xp wouldn't have given them pk
Save your keyboard fren, they never listen. There's a version stuck in their heads and it won't go away.
BlueDragon - Atomic/Bionic
Storm❤/Void/Nex - Imisandre/Fennekin
Golden - Kurenai
Epic - Accident/Imisandre/Yrden

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
there are 5-10 xp's in arti out of 100 xp's mega merge nEeD nUmBeR LoLe????

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Xpendartivation.  :smiley:

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
Save your keyboard fren, they never listen. There's a version stuck in their heads and it won't go away.

aw  :normal-32: :normal-32:

Offline HELLA EPIC

• Forum Veteran
  • MONKEYS GO OOGA BOOGA
Solomon Nawaf ted secret WHiSPER Camron ABBADON Ana  + more but that's none of my business...
They joined after OC ragequit/disband and they didn't like other guilds so they picked arti, not everyone takes the game too serious like most of you  :normal-9:

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants
stop going off topic....

Offline Pubes

• Faction: Xpendable Forever
They joined after OC ragequit/disband and they didn't like other guilds so they picked arti, not everyone takes the game too serious like most of you  :normal-9:
you are right ily