Epic Perfect World

Poll

Which best challenge do you think EPW had between two biggest factions?

Worms vs Nohomo ( 2012 ) - (2013)
15 (12.7%)
Sync Vs HangOver Vs Outcasts (2013)
7 (5.9%)
HangOver Vs Xpendable (2013)
6 (5.1%)
Salvation Vs Outcasts (2014)
5 (4.2%)
Artifex Vs Xpendable ( 2014 )
71 (60.2%)
Artifex Vs HangOver & Warning (2015)
14 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 101

vote for best challange between EPW biggest factions

Offline shaterd

• Old Player
  • Characters: Idaron/Millennium
:normal-12: where is Worms vs old(er) OC? Fun times, really.
It was also really challenging when AG first came on the server and we were all surprised AND overwhelmed by their numbers, but we eventually found a way to defeat them as well.
On the other hand, this is the best TW I've been in on EPW. Worms vs Xpendable for Archo, 38 minutes TW.

While being in Xpendable, I enjoyed even numbered fights vs Artifex, but I didn't enjoy 40 vs 70 PKs.  :normal-2:

This ..

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
In chronological order:

1. Xpendable vs Hangover

2. Xpendable vs Artifex  (Probably the biggest epw rivalry I've seen, mostly because of the drama tbh)

3. Salvation vs GoodGame+Team69 was getting there, but suddenly enemy stopped giving pk one day, so it didn't quite last as long as the other 2
:(

Salvation and gg rivalry was 2nd best

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
Where is Team69 on last option? :sad:

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Xp vs NH or Worms(when Labs was lead) vs NH was my favorite, probably.

Offline Laminate

• Faction: Aeternum
(old) imp vs Worms ( xpendable? mayby or was it OC i dont remember )  :police: QQ

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
I don't remember much from when I was in HO vs XP, just that we won one TW then I couldn't go to the second one and we lost

it was also first time I experienced 3 hour long signet wars holy ***  :normal-31:

by the time I came back to epw I was in XP vs Arti so I'll just put that as biggest challenge cos that's all I remember xd

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
Guys the title says vote for best challenge between epw biggest faction not vote for best drama between epw biggest faction stick on the title please thanks peace O:-)

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
Obv thread like these are gonna go off topic but I'm just sitting here reading complaint from both side. Honestly no once give a fvck.

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran
Xpendable vs Artifex at the mid start when people like elijah were playing
i heard he is in magic pw now i dont know if rumors or not

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
It's challenge not challange

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B

Offline BAQWULF

• Best barb on server
  • I can tell if you are fail or not just by looking at your gear...
  • Characters: BAQWULF
  • Faction: ArtOFwar
i would include Salvation to Artifex vs Xpend cause there were awesome 3way pks...
The moment when haters become fans *rofl*

jakho

can some1 clear this useless drama  :normal-20:
was really hoping that at least ahed's thread wont get locked, but no, u have to turn everything in provocation make other ppl mad, talk sht, then call them mad, make fun of them, then they make fun of u, then u get mad etc etc.
quote me, say u dont get mad, u seem very mad to me infact, in the very beginning the creator of topic kindly asked not to bring drama. pedro did same but he makes drama now, alexy said its not possible, guess he was right. welp. just get over it, dont lock this thread, it brings good memories  ^-^
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2015, 05:20 pm by ☆Skazy

lbstorm01

http://prntscr.com/5vb29l

Yes because , no one else said it or saw it.

harp was working at the time of DT

Offline Cult

• Fairy Tail...♥
  • Characters: CuIt
  • Faction: TeddyBear
I guess this is the part that drama begins. Try to keep your drama out of forum, it would help a lot, people are tired of drama-queens, after all it's just a game and there's no need to "attack" others if that helps your guild's prestige showing others that you're loyal. Guilds are fun places, of course PK involved in but guys, you're acting as if you were enemies in real life. What if anyone from Arti met an enemy's person sitting next to him in real life. Would you hit him? That's my opinion, about the poll I shall pick Artifex vs Xpendable:)

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
Locking and cleaning. Will give this topic one more chance though.