Epic Perfect World

Poll

Which best challenge do you think EPW had between two biggest factions?

Worms vs Nohomo ( 2012 ) - (2013)
15 (12.7%)
Sync Vs HangOver Vs Outcasts (2013)
7 (5.9%)
HangOver Vs Xpendable (2013)
6 (5.1%)
Salvation Vs Outcasts (2014)
5 (4.2%)
Artifex Vs Xpendable ( 2014 )
71 (60.2%)
Artifex Vs HangOver & Warning (2015)
14 (11.9%)

Total Members Voted: 101

vote for best challange between EPW biggest factions

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
Hello boys and girls

first of all please dont start drama about whos the best faction who won or who lost .. cause nobody gives a *** lol
vote for what do you think.. who you enjoyed more !!!
you can comment your opinion ( but remember this is random fun thread .. dear drama queens dont start drama here )correct me if the dates is incorrect i will update it.

for me my best challenge i've had was Artifex vs Expendables .. them try hard old moments really was fun .. DT events TWs and mass pks was so enjoyable .. sometimes my team lose sometimes win
also the world chat pk was really fun to read & especially the trash talk ( lol yeah i did trash talk alot ) .. trash talk is a part of the game xD
ofc will never forget the forum's media section was on fire everyday ... lot of videos all try to proof they are the best no matter what .. trololol even me was so happy when my team win..dont hate me .. its human nature that we hate to lose ! even tho pixel loss wont affect your rl carrer.. but still we all want to win everywhere
Believe.. at the end of 2014 i think both sides gave up on this challange due to work/schools

Offline Δ

• I was here for a moment
  • And then I was gone| i died to ares + im noob
  • Characters: Alexypk
  • Faction: Epw_Team
I don't think you can make such topic and hope for 0 drama but we ll see. Also I would add OC vs Nohomo in 2013 and Worms vs Xpendable as in interesting server's war (guess it was 2013 but fishy memory).

Edit: Also Asian wars looked well like Korea vs Ares, AxeGroup vs Alamat etc.
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2015, 11:49 am by Alexypk

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
I wasn't here for all of them ,but Artifex vx Xpendables would be my choice.

Don't think i ever had such challenging PK/TW/DT , or overall competition , either skill wise, organization , trash talk ( LOL ) , every aspect.

Even the TW's, regardless of long and requiring alot , they were extremelly challenging, i'd say possibly the best TW's i've had ever since i play this game.

Keep the thread clean guys ..

P.S.: The media section during Artifex/XP days was quiete interesting in fact LOL
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
If I can say three or four I'd say Salvation vs GG/Outcasts

Artifex vs Xpendable

Artifex vs Hangover and warning.

and Salvation vs artifex vs Xpendable. (I'm aware it is not on the list)

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Any PvP where EpicPW Team faction gets in, its a show to my eyes *.*
Others can't match it  >:D

jakho

literally the best pvp expariance i ever had in whole pw life, this pk was just mind blowing
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2015, 12:02 pm by ☠EvilTouch☠

infernchidhu

I think the largest and best pvp moment was : HO + Worms vs China + Pinoys, that was 120+ vs 120+
Best TW was : Arti vs Xp first TW was 2 hours i think ?

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
P.S.: The media section during Artifex/XP days was quiete interesting in fact LOL

True.  :-[

Offline Nyx

• Support Member
  • ⚜Ivory was here⚜ #Chocolateisbest

I want in O.O Taking all bets!
All Top guilds vs EpicPW Team
   :-X
01.01.2016.♥

infernchidhu

literally the best pvp expariance i ever had in whole pw life, this pk was just mind blowing

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL THAT BIGDADDY COMMON CHAT ROFLMFAOOOO somethings never change  ^-^

Offline Bill Dipperly

• God of TW
  • Faction: storm
Xpendable vs Artifex at the mid start when people like elijah were playing

Offline Kia

Artifex vs. Xpendable was always challenging. You could never predict who will win.
I voted for that because i didn't get a chance to attend others apart from
Artifex vs. Warning+Hangover Alliance and this 'episode' of epw server history isn't
finished yet.

I'm still a Salvation by heart and you know it.
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2015, 12:52 pm by Edelweiss

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
I don't think you can make such topic and hope for 0 drama but we ll see. Also I would add OC vs Nohomo in 2013 and Worms vs Xpendable as in interesting server's war (guess it was 2013 but fishy memory).

Edit: Also Asian wars looked well like Korea vs Ares, AxeGroup vs Alamat etc.
i will be glad if you can add them for me :D
sadly i can't edit polls Q.Q

EPW TEAM ALL HACKERS 200K DMGS

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Drive

• 🌙
Xpendable versus Artifex was alot of mass pks and 80v80 tws.
Tho Sync vs HO and OC back in the day was fun too. ^-^

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
xpendable should be first since its the undefeatable top gun of all pw i demand an edit