Epic Perfect World

Serology Psy PvP - Conflicts

Sero

I feel I'm getting better at my game-play and making these videos now lol. Hope y'all enjoy^^.

Character Played:
Serology Lv150 Demon Psychic

Music soundtrack used:
Tut Tut Child - Dragon Pirates
Special thanks for making the video come alive!
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2015, 04:47 am by Sero

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics
Man not a lot of people pull up enjoyable vids like yours.  i love how you combine random media(songs, pics, movies) clips with random situations. Although i would suggest you 1vs1 better players than the ones i've been seeying in your current videos, since they  kinda suck game play wise. Overall, keep improving and gj with the vid. People learn from mistakes and get better at avoiding them.

Sero

Man not a lot of people pull up enjoyable vids like yours.  i love how you combine random media(songs, pics, movies) clips with random situations. Although i would suggest you 1vs1 better players than the ones i've been seeying in your current videos, since they  kinda suck game play wise. Overall, keep improving and gj with the vid. People learn from mistakes and get better at avoiding them.
Thanks a lot Sab, I try to make the videos engaging :smiley:. Also, the people I fight though, I can not tell who is/isn't an adequate player since I had not fought them before. I do appreciate the insight and will continue to develop my skills^^.
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2015, 05:46 am by Sero

Offline Mrs_Keileena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Mrs_Keileena
  • Faction: Warning
.                                                                                                     

Sero

nice vid xDDD
Thanks Keileena :monkey-4:.

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning

Sero

Offline ViDaL

• what's that for?
  • i don't know yet!
  • Characters: ViDaL_ - ViDaL
  • Faction: Warning, Ducks
haha i thought about recording that fight too xD but i wasn't on my computer! nice video btw!!  ;D

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Nice video was enjoyable.

Sero

haha i thought about recording that fight too xD but i wasn't on my computer! nice video btw!!  ;D
I already had Fraps recording from my previous fights with Caspin so I just kept it running xD.

Nice video was enjoyable.
Thank you Mog :).

Offline Cult

• Fairy Tail...♥
  • Characters: CuIt
  • Faction: TeddyBear
Nice video dude:) One question did those clerics use any plume shell during your 1v1? If they didn't you should tell 'em to use it a lot more :D

Sero

Nice video dude:) One question did those clerics use any plume shell during your 1v1? If they didn't you should tell 'em to use it a lot more :D
Lol, they did^^.

Offline ᴘʜᴏɴᴋ

• Forum Veteran
  • "Aquellos que combaten a los demonios deben ser conscientes de los suyos..."
  • Characters: Twizzley
Last Edit: Aug 03, 2020, 06:06 pm by IneffabIe

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable

why would they..

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation
Hi plume shell only works for phys damage bye :c
I'm basically 40