Epic Perfect World

New Player

Offline Jiren

Hello everyone, am new to epic pwi, but a very old player of pwi. Two questions: (1) For venos are all the lengendary pets in this version; monkey, nix, herc and that other one? (2) Whats the endgame gear for this version; is r9 3rd cast included?

bvanharjr

Welcome to Epic!

I can't answer #1 (as I do not play a veno whatsoever), but I can answer 2 for you. We don't even have R9s1 here, our end-game gear is rank 8 recast.

If you have other questions, go ahead and ask. c:

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
All legend pets are available at the pet and mount NPC.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
Hello everyone, am new to epic pwi, but a very old player of pwi. Two questions: (1) For venos are all the lengendary pets in this version; monkey, nix, herc and that other one? (2) Whats the endgame gear for this version; is r9 3rd cast included?
yes you have all the pets.

Offline Jiren

Awesome thanks, and it includes ingame working/questing to get these pets and gears... or does it require some about of cash to obtain these items?

Offline Stroopwafel

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Outcasts☆

All the legendary pets are included as well as the evolution system for them + some custom epic pw pets.
End game gear is recasted r8 gear and some custom ornaments (dragon rings, helmet, cape, necklaces etc.) I'd suggest to check out guides section its really helpful for newcomers~
Also welcome to epw!

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
yeah we have all those pets, you can simply buy them from a npc here. we also have some costum pets you can get with event tokens or  xmas / halloween events often offer new battle pets.

end game gear is r8r.

edit:
ninja'd. posted anyhow cause already typed out :/

Offline PedroSner

• #TeamSner
  • Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server
  • Characters: PedroSner/ Sner
  • Faction: Artifex Leader
1: Yes you have all the pets.

2: Gear wise , it's pretty much R8R end game. Status will depend on class/cultivation obviously.
Warsong Belt , TM Lunar cape ( upgrade it to NW version ),  Cube Neck or Dragonchild Scale..

You also have Dragon gears, they aren't really exactly end game mass PK related like R8R is , but they work for 1vs1's in some classes ( mostly aps based i would say ).
Disbanded Tyrants, Siege, Savagery ,Hangover, AG, AE, Cardinals,and made them RQ to a diff server. After that went to that server disbanded them there and disbanded that server aswell.

EricaMurcas

Welcome to Epic! Since these fine folks did such a good job answering your questions, I'll just welcome you warmly! I hope you have a great time here and if you start to feel discouraged, remember that you'll always make friends that you can confide in and let's not forget factions. Please enjoy your stay here. ^_^

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
Awesome thanks, and it includes ingame working/questing to get these pets and gears... or does it require some about of cash to obtain these items?

No cash needed.
Sure you can get things faster by donating but it doesnt take that terribly long to farm your stuff.
You can have r8r with decent stats pretty fast, its just the perfect stats that can take quite a while to get depending on your luck.
Compared to pwi however it takes no time at all.