fck off with fashion....
we have enough
GAMEPLAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
sorry for a moment i forgot how much most ppl here care for pve

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
sorry for a moment i forgot how much most ppl here care for pve
:normal-2: i just noticed the mob as a waste of pixels so i thought it could be made usefull, considering that is already there...

EricaMurcas

I never understood the use of that monster to begin with. He was in PWI and he's here, too. If it is possible to make him drop good things, that's great, but otherwise it's just a big waste of space and time. I suggest either give it drops or remove it. That's just my take on things. Even if they were to make it give drops, what would it drop? Obviously something not overly powerful. Any input on something feasible this monster could drop, then Agatio may consider doing it, but, I would think it would have to be something within reason. That's just my 2 cents.

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
:normal-2: i just noticed the mob as a waste of pixels so i thought it could be made usefull, considering that is already there...
good point^^

I never understood the use of that monster to begin with. He was in PWI and he's here, too. If it is possible to make him drop good things, that's great, but otherwise it's just a big waste of space and time. I suggest either give it drops or remove it. That's just my take on things. Even if they were to make it give drops, what would it drop? Obviously something not overly powerful. Any input on something feasible this monster could drop, then Agatio may consider doing it, but, I would think it would have to be something within reason. That's just my 2 cents.

i dont see a point in removing it o.o  it doesnt harm anyone.

Offline Moon

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moon, Naive
resize and make it a mount instead xD or pet
^ this
When you play the games of thrones, you win or die. There is no middle ground.

EricaMurcas

good point^^

i dont see a point in removing it o.o  it doesnt harm anyone.

That's true, it doesn't harm anyone. I'm just one of those people that feel as if something doesn't serve a purpose, there's no point in having it. It's just a personal mentality, I have no ill will towards the fellow. He's a cute,li-er-big, Dragon...
Last Edit: Jan 20, 2015, 08:59 pm by Tsakhi

Offline ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

• FASHAN for LAIF
  • Characters: Oleander
-1 I hate seeing it die :'(

PLS GM MAYBE IT"S JUST A MOB BUT FOR ME IT MEANS SOMETHING :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

don't be pigz guys, this mob is uniQ. It sweem sweem and no attack. No need for every mob to drop stuff to make yo poor azz richz NO.

resize and make it a mount instead xD or pet

+
Last Edit: Jan 21, 2015, 07:28 am by ᴰᴱᴬᴰ†

Signature by Lonicera
✞ If my wings should fail me, Lord. Please meet me with another pair✞
(  ㅅ  )      α===B