1.4.4 files yes or no

Offline oyfo

no - on this server
yes - for new 1.4.4 serv

Offline Kurt

• KurtWiz - 150
  • Characters: KurtWiz
  • Faction: Virtue <3
I say bring the 1.4.4 files in but leave the classes out. Most people left pwi because their classes were to unbalanced and it would be a shame to make it unbalanced here.

bubica

Yes.
It is challenging,interesting with new classes.
I would not say that Sins and Mystic are op.just need different tactic to play against them.
I would like to see all 1.4.4 file here since Agatio can handle this on best way and would be shame not to play it here.
As i see many of you complaining because pvp aspect brings new "troubles".But in other hand this server is not only pvp server(i joined here because of that).
New 1.4.4 more people-more fun.

Offline darknae

• Come at me Bro?
my only concern for the sins wasnt the pvp domination it was the stealthing thru instances and only killing the bosses. Its not fair  for all of us that have to kill 300 mobs before getting the loot and all they do is click a skill, run and then kill boss and get loot.
Your greatest enemy is your own ego

Offline Dysmo

I agree on leaving out the classes, they are unbalanced and cheap, nobody wants pvp to be filled with stealth sins and fully fortified psys, its best the way it is right now. However the content from 1.4.4-1.4.5 would be awesome. Genies bring up the question of balanced, but everyone would have one, so it shouldnt cause problems, mostly I just want the new UI and graphics lol.
Most Online Today: 69. Most Online Ever: 69 (Today at 12:09:51 am)

Offline maniolnba

yes for ginies yes for 1.4.4 even on this server but without new classes.

Or if its needed delete stealth in ass and dont let them have berserk inside daggers.

lvl 79 and 100 skills is my dream :P

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
If new classes were added to the current server, they would be balanced.
The old classes are balanced here, right? :P

Offline danytbb

Yes u will make them balanced so add them :D

Offline Rhelanna

I say bring the 1.4.4 files in but leave the classes out. Most people left pwi because their classes were to unbalanced and it would be a shame to make it unbalanced here.

Not everyone left PWI because of the classes. Some left cuz it's too damned expensive to get the higher gears and weapons. $72 alone for the rep to get the Rank 8 gear. And then you gotta refine and shard. Ofc Rank  9 is even worse. Gotta get yet more rep. Then you have to get all the stuff for recrafting. Rapsodies last I saw were running about 2mil each and cannies run about 500k-700k each. A couple weeks ago gold buying price was 1.4 mil a piece.

Offline PandaBear

If new classes were added to the current server, they would be balanced.
The old classes are balanced here, right? :P

Nope WF is op but when \you add genies it will be more balanced

Offline maniolnba

veno is not op. just his doom is. It would be fair if para and seal duration would be reduced by 2-3 seconds...

Offline Claciusvile

• That random wizard.
Just out of curiousity. with the 1.4.4 files coming in with the tideborn classes. How well balanced would psychics be?

I mean, my only issue with psychics would be soulforce. What with the dragon orbs being pretty cheap and such, a psychic could easily +12 all their gear, have 50k+ soulforce and more or less likely be pretty OP.

As psychics do have soul of stunning (stuns the target for a duration..based on soulforce. I believe its 5k soulforce = +1 second duration. Sage is 4k soulforce = +1 second duration). So a psychic with 50k soulforce and soul of stunning on, they can potentially keep someone stunned for 10-12 seconds maybe? However once soul of stunning has triggered, the buff is deactivated.

Then you got soul of silence which isn't as OP but its still pretty OP as it doesn't deactivate once the target is hit, however its a percent chance (not too sure how much of a chance it is to silence someone with 50k+ soulforce but Im assuming it will be pretty decent).

Assassins Im not too worried about if Genies are gonna come into effect, but psychics? Thats where my concern is.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Just out of curiousity. with the 1.4.4 files coming in with the tideborn classes. How well balanced would psychics be?

I mean, my only issue with psychics would be soulforce. What with the dragon orbs being pretty cheap and such, a psychic could easily +12 all their gear, have 50k+ soulforce and more or less likely be pretty OP.

As psychics do have soul of stunning (stuns the target for a duration..based on soulforce. I believe its 5k soulforce = +1 second duration. Sage is 4k soulforce = +1 second duration). So a psychic with 50k soulforce and soul of stunning on, they can potentially keep someone stunned for 10-12 seconds maybe? However once soul of stunning has triggered, the buff is deactivated.

Then you got soul of silence which isn't as OP but its still pretty OP as it doesn't deactivate once the target is hit, however its a percent chance (not too sure how much of a chance it is to silence someone with 50k+ soulforce but Im assuming it will be pretty decent).

Assassins Im not too worried about if Genies are gonna come into effect, but psychics? Thats where my concern is.
I am aware of that, I can cap the level of soul skills, and reduce a bit soul force, we will see once I will start playing with it.

Offline Dysmo

I've seen attempts to nerf Psychics before, people usually cap them at 13-15k Soulforce, and to nerf sins, usually cap any stealth skills at 12-15 seconds. (Since sins are the ones who usually complain about psychics, and 99% of them just hide in stealth all the time in pvp.)
Last Edit: Mar 07, 2012, 01:09 am by Dysmo
Most Online Today: 69. Most Online Ever: 69 (Today at 12:09:51 am)

Offline g0rml3ss

I find it funny ppl are concerned about the stuns and sleeps of a psy due to it's long durations but not one person seems to mind being perma stun locked by bm's oO whats the difference ?
Add them in dont nerf them Stun vs  stun Lock should even it out abit and maybe wont be a 85%+ BM server for once, I did hear a  rumour that glitches for BM's are not gonna be removed ("a rumour" so feel free to clarify Agatio) so if that "is" the case genies + glitches = add psy's without nerfing to even the field.
Last Edit: Mar 07, 2012, 09:50 am by g0rml3ss