Offline Madaa

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Crazy
Damn those sexy feet

+1          

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Well I still use stock textures too, I'd be lying if I said I draw absolutely everything myself(sometimes it just doesn't look how you want) :c

I'm not very proud of them though lol

But I guess. There's these versions, red+white versions and green+white versions. There's more weapons than this, but lazy.
Most of my time went towards texturing them, some more than others. May not look like it, but they took literally forever ok.

I see some stuff I'd like to fix but I went insane working on them so not going to do that.
My favorite is probably the glaive since I actually got a really good idea for the texture  :-[

Peppermint flights, recolor only and no texture edits beyond that(besides the Nightshade one, made them look like actual peppermints), they should match the red+white weapons. There's more but lazy.

I couldn't get the gfx to match the flights perfectly due to the natural lighting in-game.

ok bye  :'(
These are lovely.

Offline Rumi

• x x x
  • Characters: Xanadu
  • Faction: Xpendable
is it still possible to make the whitewind mount without all the riding tack and with some effects on the feet like the tundra stalker?  :-[ if that hasn't been done already

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Hi, can you remove the headband from Parnassius Hairstyle, please?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
Also sorry for the double post but can we get a plain long-sleeve top/sweater and the beanie for the Bayside hairstyle dyed black?
Last Edit: Jan 09, 2017, 05:46 am by 𝓒

Deejay

Make a jean jacket type fashion for males. Not sure if there is already one but yeah I haven't found it anywhere

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
I was exploring and now I want these as all-class/veno pets. Please. (resized, obviously.)

Last Edit: Jan 10, 2017, 02:49 pm by Σѕĸιмo
Is it possible for this top not to remove the accessoire...
tail usually is black

Offline Death

• Old Player
My EP's junk is clipping through the Sweet Dreams Skirt :-[

Can anything be done about this?

Opulence

Don't think so. You may have to adjust the size of your cleric's legs or hips to prevent it xP. At least this is what I've done for clipping in same area on my toons.
And btw Echo the LITE brawler jacket doesn't show up for me at all, unsure if its a problem for everyone.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member

Don't believe I changed the model for that so likely due to how Clerics stand+body proportions. Best thing I could do is pull the model away but then it might look odd for other classes.

Don't think so. You may have to adjust the size of your cleric's legs or hips to prevent it xP. At least this is what I've done for clipping in same area on my toons.
And btw Echo the LITE brawler jacket doesn't show up for me at all, unsure if its a problem for everyone.

I'll take a look at it.

Working on fixes for some other messed up fashion, please let me know if you guys run into any other issues.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae

Working on fixes for some other messed up fashion, please let me know if you guys run into any other issues.
Will do, ty for hard work, Echo~

In case you haven't seen:

Offline Aitherea

• Characters: Aitherea
  • Faction: Eternal
Loving the new fash :D 

Another suggestion from me, a dyable survivor skirt S without the chain/belt on it. So basically just a dyable miniskirt. 

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Should be everything.
Please let me know if there was anything else before it gets too much later so it can be all patched together.

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion