Epic Perfect World

Echo's Diary

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege
Yes I did do some simple scarves, nothing crazy.
The striped ones have 2 versions which dye differently.
The first two models are the ones males currently have plain versions of. I was going to try transferring to female but since we have the Warm Winter Top, I just used that scarf(which is the last model in the pic).

Most of my time wasn't spent on those though, a lot of it went towards the weapons I did.
Not very happy with them but oh well, they were late enough as is so I had to settle.  :(

p.s. also thanks for posting stuff guys <3
hopefully I can get some of it in this next batch of stuff I do
Cant wait, I think they look great.   :tiger-44:

Offline 𝓜𝓮𝓲

• 🌙
  • Faction: TeamPOKPOK
The first two models are the ones males currently have plain versions of. I was going to try transferring to female but since we have the Warm Winter Top, I just used that scarf(which is the last model in the pic).

Most of my time wasn't spent on those though, a lot of it went towards the weapons I did.
Not very happy with them but oh well, they were late enough as is so I had to settle.  :(

;< ik ur busy and everything can u pls add the crown in accesories next patch ? :) ty in advance

Offline ❥ Athena

• ♡ ☽ Athena ☾ ♡
  • Slaying the competition
  • Characters: Athena , Angel
  • Faction: ☆ Outcasts ☆

Damn those sexy feet

+1111111 to this <3

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Jack will be happy.

Offline SilentKill

Echo in full metal alchemist brotherhood there is girl named Mai and has a panda that walks on 2 back feet can we add this as a all class pet <3
Last Edit: Jan 07, 2017, 02:43 pm by SilentKill

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Can we see more previews of stuff you're working on?  :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[

Offline Royal

• S❤
  • retired drawer / Nea was here❤ / Mana was here too xoxo ❤
  • Faction: Codex mercenary
give us some more sneak peeks idol
Nea: this is proof of my power abuse mwahaha
proof of how noob u are

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Previews of what exactly though? :-[
Haven't started the next batch yet, starting that on Monday most likely.

p.s. updated the first post with examples of what isn't possible right now, so avoid suggesting those things

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Snow

• I'm being stalked
  • Characters: Snowmelt
  • Faction: Siege

Everything made by me, is actually made by me. I do not take things from other servers, even though others take from me.
The only taking I ever do is stock textures from Google to make my life easier. But I always put my own time and own effort into everything I do.

Preach, probably the only dev I've ever met on any server that really makes everything by herself including textures.

Show us the sneak peaks of the wep fash, you know, the ones Ravenclaw is missing  :(

Offline Σѕкιмo

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Eskimo, Kae
Previews of what exactly though? :-[
Haven't started the next batch yet, starting that on Monday most likely.

p.s. updated the first post with examples of what isn't possible right now, so avoid suggesting those things
Previews of anything at all. I love seeing what you're working on.  :-[

Offline 🌸

• -
  • Characters: Mercy, Sigh
http://prnt.sc/dss330
I think this would look cute with a short skirt, or the socks as an accessory.

Offline Echo

• Retired Staff Member
Preach, probably the only dev I've ever met on any server that really makes everything by herself including textures.

Show us the sneak peaks of the wep fash, you know, the ones Ravenclaw is missing  :(
Well I still use stock textures too, I'd be lying if I said I draw absolutely everything myself(sometimes it just doesn't look how you want) :c

I'm not very proud of them though lol

But I guess. There's these versions, red+white versions and green+white versions. There's more weapons than this, but lazy.
Most of my time went towards texturing them, some more than others. May not look like it, but they took literally forever ok.

I see some stuff I'd like to fix but I went insane working on them so not going to do that.
My favorite is probably the glaive since I actually got a really good idea for the texture  :-[

Peppermint flights, recolor only and no texture edits beyond that(besides the Nightshade one, made them look like actual peppermints), they should match the red+white weapons. There's more but lazy.

I couldn't get the gfx to match the flights perfectly due to the natural lighting in-game.

ok bye  :'(

Quote from: Arashiwf
i remember the fashion

Offline Aitherea

• Characters: Aitherea
  • Faction: Eternal
There is a fashion weapon in the boutique called "Beautiful Universe" but it is only available for BM, Barb, and EA. I want to be able to wear it on mystic soooo bad QQ. A magic user version would be so fantastic   :tiger-46:

Offline 𝓜𝓮𝓲

• 🌙
  • Faction: TeamPOKPOK
Well I still use stock textures too, I'd be lying if I said I draw absolutely everything myself(sometimes it just doesn't look how you want) :c

I'm not very proud of them though lol

But I guess. There's these versions, red+white versions and green+white versions. There's more weapons than this, but lazy.
Most of my time went towards texturing them, some more than others. May not look like it, but they took literally forever ok.

I see some stuff I'd like to fix but I went insane working on them so not going to do that.
My favorite is probably the glaive since I actually got a really good idea for the texture  :-[

Peppermint flights, recolor only and no texture edits beyond that(besides the Nightshade one, made them look like actual peppermints), they should match the red+white weapons. There's more but lazy.

I couldn't get the gfx to match the flights perfectly due to the natural lighting in-game.

ok bye  :'(
T_T the weapon  looks good