Epic Perfect World

Echo's Diary

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
  • Characters: Varonna
  • Faction: HausStark
we need QT gamer girl fashion too omg
ikr?  :police:

On a serious note, there are less male fashion outfits made in general, because female outfits are more popular, not that they just aren't added on EPW because of sexism. Echo made some nice stuff for male characters herself, but she can't make various, very detailed full outfits, would be too time consuming, so at this point we just depend on fashion that has been added on original game
Last Edit: Dec 12, 2017, 08:04 pm by ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

The game is dead and full of errors

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap
Much love and peace Epic 🖤

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline Tom

• Tom the Dank Engine
  • DH Dominator
  • Characters: HugeMiddleLeg Memorie FkOfFMeMorons
  • Faction: Slayers, Outcasts
already there is alot of female fashion
we need male fashion too omg
Or let us wear female ones , bikini wb army incoming :police:
Dislike these new guilds
there may not be that much male fashion but echo might make more so dont worry, just be patient.

Offline she

need new base weapon :c
:-X

Red - shirts
Green - genies
Blue - pets
Yellow - flights
Purple/magenta/whatever - weapons
Pic doesn't show everything.

kbye.
Ty Echo<3.

Offline PW? 2023?

• You know who I am
Ehem, where patch?

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Ehem, where patch?
Did u forget it’s Halloween? 

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
  • Quittereded. Add me on my boring IG: Babu__shka if you're curious about my (no) life
Firstly, thank you for all the lovely Christmass stuff :pig-48: Secondly, I wanted to make a suggestion but now I'm wondering if it's possible at all. Sorry if there is already such item, I haven't seen one personally. I was thinking about an all class (or each for every class) invisible flier. We all love unique shining fliers but I think it would be cool to have something that makes a character seem floating in the air instead of standing on something  :tiger-17:

Huge thanks to few of my friends for making my stay here all these years so enjoyable. And sending love to every pleasant stranger/member of this community too <3
And to those few angsty bitches I have encountered. Darlings, periods every day aren't normal, make appointments with gynecologists asap

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline beelzebul

• sonya ❤️
  • very mad
  • Characters: ei|dreambinder|Hu Tao
  • Faction: yuro|gangsht
Firstly, thank you for all the lovely Christmass stuff :pig-48: Secondly, I wanted to make a suggestion but now I'm wondering if it's possible at all. Sorry if there is already such item, I haven't seen one personally. I was thinking about an all class (or each for every class) invisible flier. We all love unique shining fliers but I think it would be cool to have something that makes a character seem floating in the air instead of standing on something  :tiger-17:
use downfall then press flyer quickly  :police:

Offline ✝𝓓𝖊𝖆𝖉✝

• ᴏᴍᴀᴇ ᴡᴀ ᴍᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴅᴇɪʀᴜ
use downfall then press flyer quickly  :police:

Oh and also R.I.P. )))

Offline x.x.x.x

hi, can we pls have this hat removed from the Cherry Topper Cap ? 
Also, another pair like this but w/o the hat and glasses and the hair by itself  :-[

Offline yep

hi, can we pls have this hat removed from the Cherry Topper Cap ?
Also, another pair like this but w/o the hat and glasses and the hair by itself :-[

I believe that would make her bald  :-X  Echo once mentioned hairstyle models do not have any hair under the caps/hats.

Offline 🌸Kornicova🌸

• Kornicova
  • Characters: Ann
HIII ^^ WELL IS VERY SIMPLE THAT I ASKING THIS MASK FOR ACCESORY

Resultado de imagen para PERFECT WORLD ANTIFAZ AND OTHER ACCESSORIES

AND THE OTHER THINK IS IF U CAN DO SWEATER AND SHIRT

Resultado de imagen para BLACKJACK 2NE1         Resultado de imagen para BLACKJACK 2NE1 PNG   Imagen relacionada

AND

CAUSE WE ARE MANY FAN OF THIS BAND AND WILL BE NICE ADD FASHION WITH THISE DESIGN <3 <3 <3 TY TY TY

Offline Teletubbie

• Hayat Şarkısı
  • Characters: Teletubbie
HIII ^^ WELL IS VERY SIMPLE THAT I ASKING THIS MASK FOR ACCESORY

Resultado de imagen para PERFECT WORLD ANTIFAZ 

nice idea +1

Offline 𝕂𝕚𝕠

• Kio
  • Characters: kiomilula Feistytude AIithia
  • Faction: Passion
I have always wanted to learn how to create fashion for the game. Is there a place where you'd be willing to teach me how to do this? If I do manage to learn it I could try helping you create some content for the game.