Epic Perfect World

Morai Skills NPC

Offline Elena

• Old player. Veno master.
  • Don't worry, my tattoos don't like you either.
  • Characters: Nya
I'm sure I'm not the only one annoyed by this.
Is it possible to put those NPCs that sell the books in Arch/1k/anywhere else but not morai?

Seriously is annoying and I don't like making people wait + I lag sometimes and until I tele from there to there.

Or maybe make one single NPC with all the skills that require the prestige and influence since each order have 2 NPCs with skills.

Opulence

I agree it's annoying teleporting to and from morai so +1 on the suggestion. But have you been using the teleport scrolls that directly send you to your order? Just thought I'd ask xD, I know some people don't know they exist.

Offline Elena

I agree it's annoying teleporting to and from morai so +1 on the suggestion. But have you been using the teleport scrolls that directly send you to your order? Just thought I'd ask xD, I know some people don't know they exist.
Nope...

It's still annoying the lag while teleporting. Sometimes I log 4chars+ to sell so I lag and I use all of em making me lag more.
 :normal-27: :normal-27: :normal-27:

Opulence

Nope...

It's still annoying the lag while teleporting. Sometimes I log 4chars+ to sell so I lag and I use all of em making me lag more.
 :normal-27: :normal-27: :normal-27:

I agree especially if you have to log multiple toons to sell to someone. But yes if anyone didn't know they are in the Basic Supply 2nd tab. O:-). Still +1 on the idea though for simplicity.

Offline Kia

I'm sure I'm not the only one annoyed by this.
Is it possible to put those NPCs that sell the books in Arch/1k/anywhere else but not morai?

Seriously is annoying and I don't like making people wait + I lag sometimes and until I tele from there to there.

Or maybe make one single NPC with all the skills that require the prestige and influence since each order have 2 NPCs with skills.

:smiley:

Still, +1 on having the order npcs somewhere on main map.

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Atlantic

• ★Artifex#1

Offline Elena

Holy crap -1

ultimate laziness
Its actually the lag not being lazy.