Epic Perfect World

Game Update Terminated

Offline psyche2015

Hi,

I just downloaded the EPW but when I try to update, it says "Game Update Terminated." My game version right now is 63. I need some assistance, please.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Well there are two ways. Version 63 is 1.5 year old and updating to the newest one via auto patcher would take very long (around 3 hours). If you still want to update via patcher, just hit "Verify" button and it should work.
But downloading the game directly from our website should be around 2x faster and more reliable for same connection speed, so I suggest you choosing this option. Since I assume that you downloaded it via some old torrent.

Offline psyche2015

I went to the Patch folder and tried to run it. When I try to click "verify" I always getting this message "version verification interrupt." I even tried to disable my anti-virus, but still getting the same message.

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Just download the game from this site and it should work for you with no issues.

Offline psyche2015

Do I download all patches? From epw-patch-v82-v85.cup to the latest patch (epw-patch-v95.cup)?

Offline psyche2015

Update listed files error

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Did you already download the new client from the website (v86)? Since these patches will not work on the old client (v63).

Offline psyche2015

I downloaded it. Do I have to do something about it like copy it to my patch folder, etc?

Offline Agatio

• Game Veteran
Go to the EPW main directory and double click on the start file. It should ask you to do the auto update. Try this option. If the problem will still persist, try troubleshooting #5 from: http://epicpw.com/index.php?topic=3102.0

Offline psyche2015

I can't locate that main directory start file. Can you send screenshot of the screen?

Offline psyche2015

I might just try to reinstall the game via Mirror instead of using Alternate Way. I'll keep you updated.

Offline psyche2015

I tried to redownload it and it finally work. Thanks for the assistance, Agation. I appreciated it.