Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran

Sero

Nice video bro. BM gameplay looks complicated  :monkey-18:

Insanity

biggest example of a meatshield, roar>run>roar again over roar>die>repeat

Offline 1

• xXxWreckinEasiesxXx
  • "gettin girls at parties; 420blazeit; dontMad baddie; xXx_r4pinskrubs_xXx; kid ur not good" - Lelo
  • Characters: lelo
  • Faction: Xpendable

l0l3 mad baddie dont b madded cuz we wonned u in 1vs1 + mass pk xDDDDDDDD mad Angey Buth0lE l1l n3rd ei b0ss u are madei xDXxdXD
I am good. You are not. I have 420-0 scores with Seeya, Rev, Shape, Razor, and RaiN! combined*. You are not good at all. Go become something if you want to approach me. I am a legendary name that invented button and player. I am a lelo. I have no time for unknowns and mortals. I have time for weed, partying hard, and having 3-somes with your sister, mother, and Megan Fox. I bet you can't even afford a jet. Don't mad, baddie. xXx_ScrubDestroyer360_xXx. Don't talk to me if you are none factor. - xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx

Offline ZinC

Can use some work on that BM play style, and ur always far away from the sq :(  That last part where we trashed their sig was awesome tho.  See how far ahead I was running? if only ppl stop focusing one archer at a time we could hav wiped harder n faster.

(SOGED and Slept props to artis clerics)

Offline Robbert

• Forum Veteran
  • fumez decolez visez aterizez
  • Faction: XP/Arti Leader
what wr turned to full tank gear press roar run back repeat disgrace to the class

lbstorm01

Awsum vid Elekent!

/onsidenote

Welcome to Robbertcentric system Ele... we will now scale how big disgrace you are on a scale from 1 to Robbert!

Offline PiusXII

• Beginner
  • Deus Terno Maleficus...
  • Characters: PiusXII
Nice Video Brother :smiley:
''God has no intention of setting a limit to the efforts of man to conquer space''

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
Nice Video Brother

Offline Pheng

• Forum Veteran
what wr turned to full tank gear press roar run back repeat disgrace to the class
Im that wr  :smiley:

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
Great video enjoyed watching bms view always fun to watch when u get aaed by 100 ppl , i quess you had more fun in that pk than us :(

jakho

Great video enjoyed watching bms view always fun to watch when u get aaed by 100 ppl , i quess you had more fun in that pk than us :(
trust me its not fun as it looks like xD
on topic: nice video man, gotta improve here and there, but there's nothing u can not learn  :D

Kizumbau

Wtf you talk about with Indifferent and BeNicePlease in your guild LOOOOOOOOOOL

Offline Kofte

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Kofte & Barz
  • Faction: Tyrants

#afk

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
Look this guy going emo over pixel chick leave guild then try talk ****,yet u still getting fck,stay strong+mad ^_^