Epic Perfect World

Picking class.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • Faction: Unicorns
Hey guys,

I don't know what kind of class I want to play.
I have every single class R8, except cleric & bm.
Can you tell something about classes, pros & cons?

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Depends on what class you're looking for. Every class has it's pros and cons and it would take forever and a day to type a summary of each one. Were you looking to make a tank, DD, or healer?
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Choose a full magic demon psy, its the best class ever.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
Depends on what class you're looking for. Every class has it's pros and cons and it would take forever and a day to type a summary of each one. Were you looking to make a tank, DD, or healer?
I like to deal a lot of damage.

Offline Nea

• Game Master
  • https://imgur.com/a/vsZDCYv
from close or range?
range : mage/EA/Psy( mage= full ct, EA = full ct or full dex, psy = full magic+ critic)
close: WB(aps demon 3spark, dragon gears work here)/seeker(edged blur combo with debuffs @target, dragon gears work here)/sin(2ndspark/3spark with dph gears or aps gears, dph= elimination and the skills that deal a decent damage at a nice speed, aps (requires atleast 2.86 full r8 base( 2x int top or 3x int wrist)
Out of all, survability best is seeker and mage
EA deals damage but still a pain in the ass to survive, can receive deadly random zerks or magic damage that can 1/2shot them
Psy has a problem in black voodoo geting 1/2shoted if not carefull
WB is tanky, but requires good stunlock or atleast basic stunlock + tanking timing(ye, u cant just tank a mage anymore, u have to use a bit of brain)
seeker tanks well due to def weapon+buff and def cape(u lose 20 str in order to get 5 def levels, some hp and rpd, godly choice)
same story as for seeker in sin's case, just that u have way less pdef and defence level, so u need to think twice what u do to survive, damage wise is ok

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
from close or range?
range : mage/EA/Psy( mage= full ct, EA = full ct or full dex, psy = full magic+ critic)
close: WB(aps demon 3spark, dragon gears work here)/seeker(edged blur combo with debuffs @target, dragon gears work here)/sin(2ndspark/3spark with dph gears or aps gears, dph= elimination and the skills that deal a decent damage at a nice speed, aps (requires atleast 2.86 full r8 base( 2x int top or 3x int wrist)
Out of all, survability best is seeker and mage
EA deals damage but still a pain in the ass to survive, can receive deadly random zerks or magic damage that can 1/2shot them
Psy has a problem in black voodoo geting 1/2shoted if not carefull
WB is tanky, but requires good stunlock or atleast basic stunlock + tanking timing(ye, u cant just tank a mage anymore, u have to use a bit of brain)
seeker tanks well due to def weapon+buff and def cape(u lose 20 str in order to get 5 def levels, some hp and rpd, godly choice)
same story as for seeker in sin's case, just that u have way less pdef and defence level, so u need to think twice what u do to survive, damage wise is ok

For psy http://epicpw.com/guides/psychic-gear-adjustmentspvp-guide-by-mentalista/ check it.

For sin PM zFlash

For seeker PM Professional

For Venon PM BeWitch

For Wizard PM Tetai

My damage log collection NEW

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk

For that I would suggest a str Barb, BM, DD build Seek, and pretty much any magic class. Sins are fast but they don't do much to HA users, but they are great for PvE if you want a farming alt.

If you want a lot of damage but don't mind having less HP to work with, a magic class is the way you want to go. They only have to stat into mag and str, so by the time they are 150 with dragon gears they usually have 60k-70k max base attack if they went for full mag. They also have decent range too, so they can stay out of clusterf*cks in mass PK.

Heavy users can deal around that much damage and have more HP, but they lack the range magic classes have. HA users have to get up close to attack and if you're running into a clusterf*ck in TW/mass PK you're probably going to die to Venos that like to Parasitic Nova the crowd. At least you have more HP to endure the hits, so there's some good to rolling an HA class.

TL;DR: Don't mind being in a crowd and like more HP? Go for an HA class. Like dealing high damage, but don't mind less HP? Go for a magic class.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Omni

• (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
  • (っ͡⚈‿⚈͡)っ
Thanks guys, I think that I will go with Psy!

Offline Cult

• Fairy Tail...♥
  • Characters: CuIt
  • Faction: TeddyBear
I recommend you playing cleric for healing, but if you intend to play as a DD cleric you should go Demon as well. Sage clerics are mostly support-players, dealing lower than demon but having stronger heals. It's up to you anyways if you wanna try something different! :)