Warning&HangOver vs Artifex

lbstorm01

lol photoshop!!!!!!!

Sry my skills aint that high...Paint ftw :D

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
[18:55:34] ★Agatio☆: i pressed T and count 1000 from alliance
[18:55:39] ★Fall☆:Not true Charlize was there also means 999
[18:55:43] ★Alexypk☆: i count Artifex and they were only 20 xDDDD how they last so long
[18:55:57] ★IceNiki☆:looool posting skype conversations makes argument str0nger xDDDD

I think nuke lies gm's/Agatio totaly count different

lbstorm01

HO had between 20-25 during this pk

Offline Euikon

• Forum Veteran
That's only Warning though.
I still love you

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
I still love you

I love you too babe.

3gether5ever

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
good video bro
and was nice pk enjoyed it

P.S. bms made me sick of my life LOL

Offline Yuko

• Boy bye.
  • Bora do Pk
  • Characters: Yuko
WTF LOOOOL ok u guys need to go for comedian im serious LMAO , 90+ people ? i don't really know who is couting wrong im pretty sure at the beggining i counted 63-65 Warning+hangover and i remenber being on your RG spot as you saw me , you had 50+ people. Lets just stop being ***ing liars because who cares if who lose or not , if we actually ally our selfs was to enjoy pk and be able to get near or sometimes more numbers than you been doing to every faction.. we can't do it once ? cause it was the very first pk we having as ally , and all i see is drama in 1st video , for *** sake. Was fun pk , now just stop lol , i was the one who were couting Artifex and Warning+ho and it wasn't actually same numbers we had atleast 10-15 more gotta be honest , but uh why are you giving us that reaction ? does that feel nice when you did that all time to other factions ? Ok enough stop. It's not even enjoyable to read this anymore. We ally , no problem with that , all we want is to fight a big number of faction. We have the same right as you  did with xp and some salvations , the active ones that makes ur guild big cause they are active for pvp. So we ally also , don't see anything wrong with that , ty for pk was fun hope to see more as fun as this one. Now stop being rude to each other lol...  :-\

jakho

what the fck i cant go out w.o u making huge drama. nice
GMs pls dont lock this the rest of butthurt ppl, get the fck out ^-^

Offline harp

• Forum Veteran
[13:37:00] harpist: I bought today 1337 potatoes for 69 euro such a lucky day
[13:37:69] Charlize: .)

I think skype convo says it all about numbers

On topic.
Nice video enjoyed to maximum even tho too long. Ima try to post video from it later too.

Offline ZinC

To be honest why does numbers matter? If we had 90 Warning + Ho.  Half the time DD squads are chasing after Artis to get a shot in because they are either dead or running to Africa.  So in theory, if 90 of us were pking at least 30 DDs were lagging behind trying to keep up with the chase, considering how Arti is best at kiting.  As of the BMS we just run straight ahead n stun like no tomorrow.  If all 90+ or w/e were there constantly dishing out damage.  I'm afraid this pk would have been less than 1 hour.  But thank you for running tho, I'm glad im a BM so i can always chase rofl.

Vegas

[13:37:00] harpist: I bought today 1337 potatoes for 69 euro such a lucky day
[13:37:69] Charlize: .)

I think skype convo says it all about numbers

On topic.
Nice video enjoyed to maximum even tho too long. Ima try to post video from it later too.

Lol @ the time

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
I counted 70 of you at your regroup (and 90+ at the end) before you even sigged croma and we had 3 squads. I understand that you like to say it was even so that you all feel better, but I hope that you don't actually believe it.  That would be very sad. 

Nice video, Pedja.  I liked the part where I died repeatedly  ;D

Next time we gonna regroup at adc west or 1k city to give you more ppl to count hehehe
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Next time we gonna regroup at adc west or 1k city to give you more ppl to count hehehe

ok sir.  :sad:

Offline Sab

• Dork Fish
  • #1 Scrubby Mage of them all
  • Characters: Numismatics
Don't need to watch video to say it's nice & very easy :rolleyes:
Enemy is so confused, doesn't know where to sig  :'(

Was equal numbers , easy enough.
You want us to bring more?  :-\

You guys kept sigging after getting wiped ofc it will take some time  :police:

accept defeat  :normal-2: :normal-2::normal-2:

I lol'd aswell when I saw how easy Arti was :normal-2::normal-2:

I count 800 artifex  ?????????

Like your brain ;)

lol photoshop!!!!!!!

Sorry but i gotta admit, just by looking at your comments, you take this shit way more seriously than needed. Idk what's the point for spamming a thread inorder to prove  something that is invalid and going all deep in to it..... you need a drink sir