Epic Perfect World

Remove if not decrease the cool down of makeover scrolls.

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
  • drinker of copious amounts of coffee
  • Characters: Euphoric Stranger Hipster
  • Faction: Artifex
Well the title explains my suggestion - would it quite frankly be possible to lessen if not remove the cd on makeover scrolls. I couldn't imagine if it would disrupt anyone if not the economy  :rolleyes: .trust me it's nice a nice feeling walking around for countless of minutes with a failed ini. Apologies if this has been suggested before - thanks

Offline Tonika

• Retired Staff Member
  • ;)
  • 凸(¬‿¬)凸
I do not suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
  • drinker of copious amounts of coffee
  • Characters: Euphoric Stranger Hipster
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Twilight Sky

• Last Pureblooded ß-type
I hope I'm not coming off as a smart ass as I suspect some people don't know this.

For as long as you don't click confirm/ok/whatever button it is(I forget), you can mess around in the makeover room. You can save your settings, and then cancel and still retain your scroll. Then you can go back in bring up your saved settings and do more tweaking, and cancel/repeat until you get the desired look. Think of it as holding on to it as you can.

And yeah the 30 minute cooldown is annoying.
Talaria - Assassin
Lenette - Stormbringer

Offline Mia

• Characters: Woopsy
I hope I'm not coming off as a smart ass as I suspect some people don't know this.

For as long as you don't click confirm/ok/whatever button it is(I forget), you can mess around in the makeover room. You can save your settings, and then cancel and still retain your scroll. Then you can go back in bring up your saved settings and do more tweaking, and cancel/repeat until you get the desired look. Think of it as holding on to it as you can.

And yeah the 30 minute cooldown is annoying.
the thing is, that players want to see how their edit looks on the "avatar" part, and you cant see that in makeover room