Epic Perfect World

Hell fairy to Sage fairy Issue

Offline trjp1995

• Beginner
Yeah um i have a demon Psy and hes got the celestial demon because i used a third fairy but when i go to use the schizm mold to try and change him to sage  theres no avalable quest. i got the second hell fairy before i used the third so i know i did it right but it still doesnt seem to wanna work, any ideas?

Offline lcrgt

You have the mold but do you have the required mirages?

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
As far as I know you can't convert the actual fairy, you have to either get the demon or sage one and trade for the other one.  If you are trying to switch from a demon psy to a sage psy you have to complete allllllll of the culti quests.  They are the golden/yellow colored quests.

Here is a guide I found helpful...

http://pwi.perfectworld.com/gameinfo/guide/demon

Just click the appropriate section on the guide and you will see the quest chain.  I think the quest that you have as a start after doing either Eden or Brim (the bh bosses that you must kill for 3x spark) is called Ruckus in Momaganon.  Start from there if you haven't already.

If you have already completed all of these quests, or if my thought of what you are trying to do is incorrect.  Please explain further, so we may help more.

I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
Mold can ONLY be used after you finish the whole cultivation..using a fairy doesnt matter in this case, you will need to finish the quests. after using the mold u will be auto celestial sage ;) without needing the completion of more quests.

Offline Slash

• Legend
  • ~ If you never try, you'll never know ~
  • Faction: Entity Marshal
Mold can ONLY be used after you finish the whole cultivation..using a fairy doesnt matter in this case, you will need to finish the quests. after using the mold u will be auto celestial sage ;) without needing the completion of more quests.
Hate to be a bummer but this isn't true. I went from sage to demon on my assassin after using the fairy from boutique. Never did any cultivation quests other than the 89 one, and was able to successfully switch from celestial sage to celestial demon.
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
when u did it ? cuz it doesnt work anymore :p u r free to try it

Offline Slash

• Legend
when u did it ? cuz it doesnt work anymore :p u r free to try it
I did it a while ago, if that's bugged then I suggest fixing it.. Because if you have to do all the culti quests anyways, there's no point in buying a third fairy.. (other than for skills)
~First you have to give up, first you have to know, not fear, know that one day you're going to die. It's only after we've lost everything, that we're free to do anything.~

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
Agatio said it never worked afaik but he can clarify it lol
since i never used one :x but i see people having problems with it, like dailly :x

Offline Slash

• Legend
Agatio said it never worked afaik but he can clarify it lol
since i never used one :x but i see people having problems with it, like dailly :x

>.< It worked for me when I did it, and I know a few who it worked for also. Ofc this was like 2 weeks ago or so

Offline jammer2147

• Beginner
I switched from sage to demon on my archer and it worked but it was like a month ago with the mold.