Epic Perfect World

Titan of EPW

Offline Pain

• Forum Veteran
So long Jonathan "WasteDump/WorldPeace/Maravich/MajorLeague/Caesar/UrbanLegend/FrozenTerror/USSMissouri/USSArizona" Steven, you were my favorite brother and will remain so for all time..

Offline cocks on a stick

• Moderated
  • wet
  • dicks
  • Characters: c ;
  • Faction: ; 3
best of luck, husbin. take care shortie 3:

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
Kittypanda, WorldPeace....  ^-^

We gonna miss chu awts... :c :3 :* ;'(

Take care always sir.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi
Hats off to you for serving and doing something useful with your life.

Offline Grab

• Old Player
  • Characters: Praeludium / Pharisees
  • Faction: Warning
Ouch Sir Idol Jon The Navylator farewell my friend and take care comeback soon I will miss you Goodluck You remain Legend your the best TopGun barby for me :normal-12: :normal-13: :normal-14:

Long Live Xpendable
Last Edit: Jan 12, 2015, 08:38 pm by Zero✮

jakho

but i was just getting ready to do stream rematch  :-X ofc u run marabtch, good luck in life bro

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex

Offline Zerk

• Haha Yeah Haha
  • Faction: Xpendable
Goodbye my brother i will miss you big big  :'(
Forever in love

Offline Ky

• Forum Veteran

Offline Rozaria

• 花樣年華
take care johnny waterpump

Offline xXSwaneXx

• i wake up
  • i throw up
  • Characters: Insanity
i feel like i'm dead

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Take care and good luck.

Offline Mihi

• Old Player
  • Characters: _Achilles
  • Faction: Artifex
Much respect. Good luck and take care.

Offline 1

• xXxWreckinEasiesxXx
  • "gettin girls at parties; 420blazeit; dontMad baddie; xXx_r4pinskrubs_xXx; kid ur not good" - Lelo
  • Characters: lelo
I love you brothers thank you for sharing the devastation of easies with me. Don't loose yourselves don't become :3ers and god bless you.

Long live Xpendable..

I didn't know kids still trying to become something on EPW. I haven't logged in a very long time because there is no need to saddie what are already considered saddies. Stop using my phrases as your captions and stop trying to become something. You had your chance. You are 0 value. You are not worth.

Step down before some of us make comeback to Epw and really make you recruit every private server+official+LeagueOfLegends+Tetris players you can find. Enjoy the game and remember the legendary words of the all-time great:

dontMad dontSad stayStrong enjoyLife -yoloswag360

"Devastation is coming guys.." -USS Iowa 12:20:2014

ill miss u nerd l1l
I am good. You are not. I have 420-0 scores with Seeya, Rev, Shape, Razor, and RaiN! combined*. You are not good at all. Go become something if you want to approach me. I am a legendary name that invented button and player. I am a lelo. I have no time for unknowns and mortals. I have time for weed, partying hard, and having 3-somes with your sister, mother, and Megan Fox. I bet you can't even afford a jet. Don't mad, baddie. xXx_ScrubDestroyer360_xXx. Don't talk to me if you are none factor. - xXx_WreckinEasies_xXx

Beatrice♥