Epic Perfect World

Poll

Do support venos (red. phys dmg/vit build) suck in 1v1s that bad? Are they good only for mass?

Yes, they are only good in mass pk.
They are good at doing both.
They have low damage and almost no channelling and this is why they can't win 1v1s.
They can win 1v1s easily.
Other (comment)

Support venos

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
  • Faction: Artifex
No need for vit build. Wfs has alot of survival skills and runs faster than a Olympic marathon runner. Also you can go Vit tome Def cape and if you dont find it tanky enough then try out to put a single pdef ring in additional.

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
Vit isnt needed, its easy enough to survive in pk with wf.

Offline Cult

• Fairy Tail...♥
  • Characters: CuIt
  • Faction: TeddyBear
It depends if the veno knows how to fight. There could be a support veno that could easily win a no-support one by just knowing what to do in order to win it. :)

Offline Savn

• Old Player
  • Trust starts with truth and ends with truth
why u lie BeWitch we all know u are vit build :))!!
anyways i dont like vit build here .. if was on pwi i would say yess coz i have one ;) just coz off gear gap ..xD
i think 50%50 vit/maq could work aswell .. u aint full but u add some more pdef and hp ;) .. if just wanna support.. i like be abel to do dmg so im pure maq and i can sure switch and be tanky and anoying in mass pk allso ;) so my option is u dont need vit at all xD

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
It depends if the veno knows how to fight. There could be a support veno that could easily win a no-support one by just knowing what to do in order to win it. :)

No, that's impossible.

Offline Pharaoh

• Old Player
Full vit wf it's only worthy if you're sage and you wanna troll. Full support, pass chi, seal ppl with nova, purge, amp, myriad. Other than that full vit is useless.

Vegas

You can kill most classes on vit WF but it takes lucky procs and way more effort. Not worth it imo