Epic Perfect World

Poll

Do support venos (red. phys dmg/vit build) suck in 1v1s that bad? Are they good only for mass?

Yes, they are only good in mass pk.
They are good at doing both.
They have low damage and almost no channelling and this is why they can't win 1v1s.
They can win 1v1s easily.
Other (comment)

Support venos

Kizumbau

I thought attack wep is kinda useless on veno

It isn't if you can make up for the loss of channeling(-6% channel on every r8 piece, some even have -11 in wrists -.-). But even then, dragon glaive is more effective (at least for me).

Offline Cynix

• Who is Cynix?
  • Jealousy is just love and hate at the same time.
  • Faction: Salvation

For 90% of things, it is.  I have one, but I only really pop it out while soul trapping, or for arcane antimony since it increases the chance of bypassing an enemy charm with 0pdef.
I'm basically 40

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
Idk whats the point of this topic, but vit only work in WRs, Barbs and barely in seekers. U can simple add full magic points like any AA class and then reform your gear for support, or maybe have two gears, the possibilites are infinites. Theres no limit of gears u can make, i have 2, i know people with 6, 5, 8...
If u want to know how the mechanic of the game work and want help for build your support gear, PM me in game, i give u best advice in def lv, RMD, RPD, base defs etc...

btw i got a venon.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
Support veno's in 1v1's are like Cata barb's in 1v1.

The damage is very low but they will take A LOT of hits making them unkillable.. Although I can't really compare WF to WB in this aspect, I'm sure that their tankiness is comparable when fighting other classes.

Offline Toxique

• Dexter ♥ Hannibal ♥ Breaking Bad ♥
  • Characters: Toxique
  • Faction: Warning

Offline 𝐂𝔩𝔳𝔪𝔰𝓎👄

• ヾ(*・。・)ノ ✖
  • “A flower does not think of competing to the flower next to it. It just blooms.”
  • Faction: Hang☆Over
What everyone said really, vit is just useless for a veno and voted  :police:
👠💓👅
𝒯𝑜𝑜 𝒷𝓊𝓈𝓎 𝓃𝑜𝓌𝒹𝒶𝓎𝓈

Offline ahed

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Artifex/Apollumi
i have full vit veno and can kill any class u want

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
A little bit of vit for more defense won't hurt you, but rolling full vit is a bad idea unless you're going cata Veno. Full magic is the best way to go for an arcane user.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Plague

• -
  • blessed be the boys time can't capture
i have full vit veno and can kill any class u want

con wb  :police:

Offline ℬʋttɦҿαɗ

• Hang☆Over
  • Characters: Butthead
For me it seems like even if WF is full dex build it can win every class in 1vs1  :sad:
pitsid, saun, jupid, triibud
kingikotis katkine viiul

TÜRRRRA!!

Offline Zaniah

• ♥#1 Downer Fox♥
  • ♥Downer Veno♥
  • Characters: Zaniah
  • Faction: Apollumi
Hm intresting inb4hatecomments

I play full vit veno + im sage, Not because i quote Cynix "Cant play veno" I just wanted something different to do I've always played a full magic veno on servers i've played, yes they say dont waste time on it, But imho everyone has their own play style i liked playing full mag got bored of it so went full vit i enjoy being full vit cause i can atleast tank a little bit more in mass pk, But hey im just a support veno e.e in my own way no hate

Only thing i hate about being full vit i cant kill anything XD!

Best thing for you is try everything and see what you like <- Best advice c;

#sorryicantplayvenocauseifullvit~<3

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
1. I wouldn't consider vitality build at all, you are sacrificing 90% damage for 10% defence.
2. Gear switching is your best friend. Aside from your typical mass pk set with physical damage reduction, work on your ct set as well so you can switch for 1v1 situations.
3. To answer your question directly - no, vit build wf won't kill anything. Even with 800-900 magic, if you're wearing a r8 pataka and mass pk set, only thing you can kill is archers.
  i already droped on full vit build nugger with 1k damage
Last Edit: Jan 13, 2015, 09:25 pm by ~BeWitch~

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
yes this wep is useless

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
full vit build is waste of time. im one of the most tankness venos in this serv and i have full magic build not even 1 point into vit, just use 2 sets damage and def one.

Offline FMP

• Slayers
  • sea ping
  • Faction: Tyrants
i remember KittyFuzzy winning 1v1 event  with full vit build !XD! and she was great veno to 2v2 3v3 4v4 with, she used to lead pk faction from vit veno and was really effective idk, but i still rather full mage build because it hurts alotttt and as cynix said surviving on veno is beyond easy in mass pk since you got alot of skills that increases your defence, heals , even your own immunity :xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx nerfvenoooooooooooooooooooonerfbewitchcuzbadxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx