Epic Perfect World

Enable Tome swapping at gear reforge Npc

Offline Euphoric

• in a state of bliss.
  • drinker of copious amounts of coffee
  • Characters: Euphoric Stranger Hipster
  • Faction: Artifex
Apologies if a similar thread has been posted. Anyways I'd like to suggest an option to exchange one lvl 7 tome for another at the new gear reforge Npc. I'm pretty this would make many players' gameplay more efficient and I doubt that it would be difficult to implement since a similar feature is available with DS /Cube's respective phy def or mdef component - applies to Ws belt too. Thanks

D34DP00L

Apologies if a similar thread has been posted. Anyways I'd like to suggest an option to exchange one lvl 7 tome for another at the new gear reforge Npc. I'm pretty this would make many players' gameplay more efficient and I doubt that it would be difficult to implement since a similar feature is available with DS /Cube's respective phy def or mdef component - applies to Ws belt too. Thanks
The difference is you need a clean (or wanting a clean) DS/WS then that's what you do, otherwise there's an actual penalty against switching, you lose the stats.

Switching tomes would take away one part of the flow of money, since people make profits off selling the tomes here and there.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants

My damage log collection NEW

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
I can see why you'd think this is a good idea, but there would be no new tomes circulating in the market and therefore kill the market for them.

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
Switching tomes would take away one part of the flow of money, since people make profits off selling the tomes here and there.

This. I don't think people being able to swap tomes whenever they feel like is beneficial tbh. Maybe I'm just biased since I've bought 5-6 tomes so I don't have to trade gear to different toons.

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Very bad idea.

Offline Mentalista

• Forum Veteran
  • Faction: Tyrants
I can see why you'd think this is a good idea, but there would be no new tomes circulating in the market and therefore kill the market for them.

Lies, there are a lot of tomes in the market, the demand will never over, and if one day over, that is impossible, u can still make them with simple 86 GOLD.

My damage log collection NEW

Offline iota

• Forum Veteran
Lies, there are a lot of tomes in the market, the demand will never over, and if one day over, that is impossible, u can still make them with simple 86 GOLD.

Sure, there will still be tomes on the market, but there will be way less.

Let's say one is playing a sin and using a str tome. One gets bored and decides to play mg. One can just switch the tome at the npc. You could pretty much use 1 tome for all your characters.

Offline ʳᵘˢᵉ

• (ᵔᴥᵔ)
You could pretty much use 1 tome for all your characters.

Which floods the economy with tomes and then in turn nukes their price. Just to further clarify why it's not a good idea.

Offline Lexmau

• Forum Veteran
no bad idea just no

Offline Lena

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Wish
No because i believe that the tomes prices would get even more expensive.

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
I say no because hungry

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity

Offline Mάx

• Inactive
  • Characters: Acrylics , Hercules

Offline Mitochondria

• Characters: Sun - Redefine
-1 Not a good a good thing to be suggested imo. Reasons are stated above