Yes/No
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Voting closed: Sept 25, 2012, 05:35 pm

Cube for the Handicapped

Offline NoobTube

• 'ma mind's so sharp,i fck around and cut my head off'
Cube for the Handicapped
First, I'd like to start by saying, i'm not posting this to say cube is too hard. It's a post for people who i know.
Color/Sight
Suggestion: In some of the cube rooms, for example room #28 and #5,we're given the challenge to count certain colors of some floating balls.Also room #51 also anti handicapped .The issue that this pose is that they're some color blind folks in game, and one them  my nephew.So if there's anyway to change something about those rooms would be helpful.
Hearing/Accoustics
Room #27 challenges us to listen to the mobs to avoid being killed and restarting the entire cube over. And i have 2 friends in game that are literally deaf.And I'm sure that they're more in game that are.I don't have any idea of what you can do to these room so i didnt make any real ideas of what to change about them.

I guess the reason a suggestion or post like this was never made because the majority of the players aren't deaf or partially/or color blind.

HAVE FUN :D

Offline Ste_

Cube for the Handicapped
First, I'd like to start by saying, i'm not posting this to say cube is too hard. It's a post for people who i know.
Color/Sight
Suggestion: In some of the cube rooms, for example room #28 and #5,we're given the challenge to count certain colors of some floating balls.Also room #51 also anti handicapped .The issue that this pose is that they're some color blind folks in game, and one them  my nephew.So if there's anyway to change something about those rooms would be helpful.
Hearing/Accoustics
Room #27 challenges us to listen to the mobs to avoid being killed and restarting the entire cube over. And i have 2 friends in game that are literally deaf.And I'm sure that they're more in game that are.I don't have any idea of what you can do to these room so i didnt make any real ideas of what to change about them.

I guess the reason a suggestion or post like this was never made because the majority of the players aren't deaf or partially/or color blind.

HAVE FUN :D

Im sure there is a guide about cube, which tells you the answer to the 'Count the colour apples or w/e' room, as for the listening rooms, that I have no idea of. Could be a good idea to find the Cube guide and see if anything is actually needing changed.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
  • DreamyTouch | we miss you papi♡
  • Characters: EvilTouch
  • Faction: Flower_Team
room 28 isnt random, theres a guide for it where the answers r always correct.
room 51 if im not wrong is the pillars thingy? theres also a guide for it, also never random, always same order.
room 5 is the worse then, its always random and needs countning :( nothing we can do there, un elss agatio finds a way to pass that.

the "have a listen rooms", i dunno if anything is possible here, room 7 is always the same but room 27...i know the majority of time its the last monster then diagonal monster...but thats uncertain cuz it might be the wrong one lol really hard to think on something to do in this room. we will talk about it and see what can be done :)

Offline NoobTube

• 'ma mind's so sharp,i fck around and cut my head off'
the "have a listen rooms", i dunno if anything is possible here, room 7 is always the same but room 27...i know the majority of time its the last monster then diagonal monster...but thats uncertain cuz it might be the wrong one lol really hard to think on something to do in this room. we will talk about it and see what can be done :)

Okay awesome :D

Offline .

That's one of the guides I use, and for the listening rooms.. I believe there are video's on Youtube for the correct path to go to.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict

That's one of the guides I use, and for the listening rooms.. I believe there are video's on Youtube for the correct path to go to.

room 27 is random ;)
theres 3 options yea but only 1 works lol

Scylla

To be honest, I'm Deaf and the listen room doesn't bother me at all because I can just use the guide posted on forums. I can see what you mean though, just not sure if they can be changed or not.

Offline ☠EvilTouch☠

• Retired Staff Member
  • Suns Wars Addict
im sure it sucks though :/

Offline .

room 27 is random ;)
theres 3 options yea but only 1 works lol

Oh you can just do what I do sometimes, Fortify-IG-Run for your life. Either or Works.  ???