Epic Perfect World

Prixy chibi event

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
  • I am too nice for this shit.
  • Characters: Aisy
Hello!

In forum saw many amazing chibis and talented players in drawing them. Decade that i want one too.  Hope here show up new rising stars. So here go my ''Prixy chibi event''

I would want to see something cute and playful. Would be great if in chibi use mount or flight. Favorite colors blue, black and violet.

Prizes:
  • 1. place - 1000
  • 2. place - 750
  • 3. place - 300
In case if i use chibi in my signature, prize will be increased to 2000 ec. Some runners up get 100 ec as thank for participle.  ^-^  Event time is 2 weeks. Till 26. January. If need, time could be extended.

Here is some my screen shoots. If need any additional just PM in game Prixy or send here mail.

Fashion:

Flight

Mount

Good luck all!  ;)
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2015, 10:08 pm by Atkala

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
Could we meet up in-game so I can take some screenshots? I need some close-ups so I can see everything.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
Could we meet up in-game so I can take some screenshots? I need some close-ups so I can see everything.
Done  :D

Good luck!

Offline Neve

• Forum Veteran
it would probably be a good idea to post some ss that actually show you close up, the other artists will most likely need them too.^^

Offline vœux

• S♥
  • Faction: Vengeance • runway

Offline Dusted

• Characters: Dusted

Offline vœux

• S♥
  • Faction: Vengeance • runway

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
*-* Done

Wow. Realy good  :-* Like it very much.

Offline C

• ☾⋆
  • Characters: Beloved | Jedi

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran

Offline Rin

• Forum Veteran
*-* Done
It's so cuute, you really get better every day I'm proud of you  :monkey-23:

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
Here is some more SS.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
I finished my entry~! Sorry about the rough edges on the circle; I'm very new to sai and I don't know how to make it smooth. I hope you like it!

Last Edit: Jan 15, 2015, 12:27 am by GlaringFeline
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Atkala

• Forum Veteran
I finished my entry~! Sorry about the rough edges on the circle; I'm very new to sai and I don't know how to make it smooth. I hope you like it!

Looks good  ^-^