Epic Perfect World

Sage Parasitic Nova

Offline Subzeroo

• God of PK, DT, and DH
  • Adv and Prominent are the real champions. Show me any other core that’s better than us
  • Characters: Subzeroo/Ryujap
  • Faction: Adversary Leader
Agation pls nerf venomonster  :'(

Yes aw. Jk

Mad

No one gives a fk about sage wfs they're always full on chi anyway.

A Godess of veno has spoken

:normal-2: :normal-2: if a sage veno doesnt know how to manage chi... Poochi must be a god xD...

Another has spoken.

top veno  :police:

Hue

Nobody Better.

Rest In Peace Mia.

Adversary disbanded you 7 times in a row, and Prominent destroyed you 3-0 in a 20v20 and in TW twice. Get smoked

Offline Kia

So, there I was playing around casting the Sage version of Parasitic Nova out of boredom over-and-over, and I began to noticed that is wasn't working like it should. The description states that it's a 50% chance to only cost one spark, but I was casting anywhere from 14 to 43+ casts and not receiving the effect. I noticed that also sometimes it would consume around 150 chi. Was this skill nerfed for balance reasons on this server? I was testing Nova on a Wood Dummy for over 90 minutes and it seems to be more like 5% chance with it saving 50 chi instead of 100 at times.

It works just fine for me as long as it is not being cast with 300 or more chi.

Offline ~BeWitch~

• Creator of Venos
  • Characters: BeWitch
  • Faction: ★420★
shh, it's just another skill I did hidden nerf to.
such a mean gm ;<

Offline Ruvik

• Just alot of inquisitive idiots
  • Characters: Ruvik
  • Faction: less
most of the % chance things are fck'd tidal doesnt miss its % of times and my sins sleep is 95% chance to hit and it misses more than 5% of the time and also as a seeker sage heartseeker has 100% chance to immobalize and its immobalize misses more than landing even when the opponent has no kinda anti stun on so theres that stupid bs

Offline Ivan

• Ibun
  • Faction: Ducks
If you're referring to the 1 spark cost, if it procs it always puts your chi at 199 if I'm not wrong, got the same problem with demon BIDS on my mg. That "glitch" has been there forever

Offline Moogle

• Forum Veteran
  • Characters: Moogle Serendipity
This glitch has always been there. Not like sage venos need chi saved from casting nova tbh.

Offline SaltySupreme

• Permanently Afk
As a sage wf, I can tell you that we're always full on chi. Even if we don't have sage Parasitic Nova we can still spam it, the only thing holding us back from full-on spamming is the cd time that I really hope the gms don't decide to increase because it's one of the few things Venos have for PvP.
I'm only keeping this account open because of the memories I have on here, the good and the bad. I logged in just to change my account, and then I'm putting this dusty book back on the shelf.

Offline Lonicera

• Professional Wifey
  • Veren's since 12/15/2011
  • Characters: Lonicera, Lonicare
  • Faction: Ducks
I haven't noticed this problem playing sage wf.
Then again it's not the most important skill to me anyway

Signature line art by Fookiiko

Offline Suchi

• China Fox/China Elven Mage
Okay, Ty for the info. So the effect will only work properly with 2-2.99 sparks, and will never work at full chi. Was just something I was curious about.  ;)
Last Edit: Jan 11, 2015, 08:10 pm by Suchi