Epic Perfect World

Not understanding the logic behind Rank 8

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
As of late, archers (and other classes too I would presume) once reforging a new piece of Rank 8 armor have 0 strength requirement on the gear itself, allowing them to have lower stats required to wear the piece.. Thus giving them an increase in their main stat.. Magic.. Dex.. Ect.

What I don't understand is that,  by doing this, it gives the illusion you're able to have a stat increase. Although in reality... You're not gaining anything at all.

You still need 154 Strength to wear the Archer bracers in the R8R set, yet the other pieces have 0 requirement.

Why remove the strength off the other pieces when the bracers (part of the same set) HAVE a requirement?

Why not just remove all the strength requirements, or at least lower them to like 100 so  that there is actually an increase. If everyone had this, it wouldn't be game-breaking, you'd gain 54 points in your main stat.

Offline I̶c̶e̶N̶i̶k̶i̶

• B̶a̶n̶n̶e̶d̶
if you get str in the pieces that dont require e.g chest you can restat it so its is a gain actually

Offline ๖ۣۜĐomgrath

• Nightmare Berserker
  • www.youtube.com/domgrathpw Guides, Gameplay, Livestreams (Amy's property don't mad)
  • Characters: Đomgrath Nemesis Sauron
  • Faction: Artifex
if you get str in the pieces that dont require e.g chest you can restat it so its is a gain actually

I guess, I feel as if there isn't too many points you can actually restat though after so much str from orns especially cape/tome

Offline epicseeker

• Old Player
  • Don't run, you'll only die tired.
Lower Dex requirement on Seeker swords while we're at it, and up the str requirement (Like on BM axes) I'd love my seeker to go over 1k str personally.

I just met you, but yes I'm crazy, I'll trace your number, and kill you maybe!
You just met me, but I know you're crazy, so lose my number, and keep the baby!