Epic Perfect World

Scammer failed xD

Offline Chire

Mkay so after he world chatted "Is any archer out there that doesn't have a sin? pls pm" so I thought he needs smth, or has some questions. I pm'd him aaaaaaaaaaaand got THIS answer x'D Scam on teh loose ;o

Hope GM's can do smth about it, cause honestly I dislike sammers. This topic should also be a warning for some ppl.

Thank you for your time :) <3
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin
1-donate ur house and live in a box to get 0.15 wrist on rank 8
2-get a genie with absolute domain,holy path,and 1 lv wind shield for 5 aps.
3-get shitload of wood pills and go ***ing pk

Dph assasin

1-Buy Rank 8 and pray allah for gof daggers and crit/dex on gear
2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)
...IF none of that work delete epic>go play Hello Kitty :normal-1:

Offline Lan

• mmm bacon
  • Harshland Leader
The person may be genuinely stupid ....I have run into some players that seem to have mental handicaps.  No offense to anyone, it just really seems that way sometimes when I try to have a conversation with them. 

It could be the language barrier or young players in some cases, but WOW at some people.

As far as this goes though...yeah.  Must be a young player or a scammer.....Good job catching him/her.

:D
I am.
Lan 150 Dem/Seeker           StelioKontos 150 Dem/BM
BloodKnife 150 Sage/Sin      Ashaman 150 Sage/Wiz
Aftershocks 150 Sage/Psy   Lion_O-150 Dem/Barb
Boba_Fett 150 Dem/Archer  More to come...

Offline Chire

lawl, well , even when I 1st started pw I was a total nub but knew some rules, so the "newbie" status does not justify him :P and as far as I have noticed in the continuing convo, he does know what hes doing. So its just a scammer x) and tnx yeah felt like SS'ing it for other ppl to see his name too and ignore him x_x
KingCobra guides to dph and aps assasin. pay attention to the veri simple steps.
Aps assasin

Dph assasin

2-Pray Allah for zerk+ crits and use earth rift like retarded  (Pray require minium of 6 hours a day for max gof proc)

Offline synkid057

• Beginner
lol thats lame, there was no scamming intended, i was being genuine and i did not know it was bannable untill talking to KratoS, so you wont be hearing any of this from me anymore, sorry people.   :(

Offline Chire

ok so u said u playing pw for 4 yrs? and u wanna make me an idiot now and say how u DIDNT know? Also on every server there is a warning about sharing accounts, some GMs put it as a red chat in the game, others on forum,so your lies u can  tell  to someone else who is more retarded bro!
Aps assasin

Dph assasin